Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Randers (A) - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Why do people always say he is injured if he is having a bad game. I imagine he would of gone off if he is carrying something. He is just having a shocker and looks as weak as piss. 

True. But it's more his inability to kick the ball, the same as when he was struggling last season. 

1 minute ago, Motty said:

We are in the mix 

Need to not lose the next game on tuesday.  I think get John terry in as assistant manager and remove whoever is actually responsible for defensive coaching

I appreciate the sensible reply my friend but this runs so so much deeper than a defensive coach, we are rotting more week after week

As rubbish as we've been this season, there's always been one or 2 players who've played well, we've just failed as a collective. But Kasper aside, they've all been mediocre at best and extremely poor in some cases.

Pitch doesn't help mind.