Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Randers (A) - Match Thread

Soumare just constantly ball watches. He's a liability at the back and a passenger in the front. Our recruitment last summer was ghastly. Soumare, Vesty and Bertrant are awful footballers.

Kasper and Lookman are playing well. And Madders can produce moments of absolute class out of nowhere.

• Like 1

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

This is fcuking chronic despite the scoreline. Happy for the fans out there, it's sounds good fun but I'm sat here shitting it about how this level of performance would translate in the league. 

It translates to relegation. If we play like this in any of our remaining games, we won't win, simple as that 

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I don’t think Randy Randers could score in a brothel! 

I said the same about Isaac Success, possibly the worst striker I've ever seen at a Premier League club. The following week...

https://www.besoccer.com/new/alcohol-prostitutes-police-isaac-s-un-success-ful-night-308582

• Haha 1