Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester vs Randers (A) - Match Thread

To go strong or not ?  the honest answer their are good and bad points to both.  if we loose or get injury's then BR gets crucified if we win injury free then we get some momentum.  Personally i get that we need to win this and can see why with current results he went strong.

Edited by jamfox

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Interesting how he's opted twice now not to name 3-4 academy players on the bench, I don't get why? It's always great experience for them and with 5 subs if we extend our aggregate to 4 or 5 then he could give some minutes to 1 or 2 of them.

I'm glad he's taking the competition seriously though, very little complaints from me there. I'd perhaps have rested Ndidi or Youri though, Ndidi has looked jaded to me for some time.

Senior players need to play to get back to form. Should play to win every match from now and no excuses !

24 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Probably to make a point as much as anything.

Then he's a prat as he won't use them when we have a fully fit squad which won't happen either so he's going to cut his nose off to spite his face and marginalise a very talented batch of academy prospects which is part of his remit here.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Then he's a prat as he won't use them when we have a fully fit squad which won't happen either so he's going to cut his nose off to spite his face and marginalise a very talented batch of academy prospects which is part of his remit here.

Not for me, momentum is key right now, he can blood plenty of youngsters once we have gained some.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Absolutely no point going this strong.

I think there is, the conference league is all we have to play for now this season and Randers are no mugs, the fans will be well up for this so we need to be careful. Also a chance for a few players to try and pick up some confidence like kelechi, vestergaard etc.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not for me, momentum is key right now, he can blood plenty of youngsters once we have gained some.

He's got 4 spare spaces on his bench pal, we could be in a position where we're 4 or 5 goals up on aggregate. But going back to it maybe being a point he's trying to prove, why? You can only name a maximum of 25 players in a squad so if it's to show the board he hasn't enough players then it's pointless. Especially in Europe, you can only name 21 non academy players anyway. 

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Here we go.... Moaning he's picked a team that's too good.

Only on foxestalk could this happen.

Moaning?  After 3 full pages, not a single soul has moaned that he's starting Vestergaard.

Folks  must be figuring we'll leave him in the dressing room when the bus pulls out for the airport.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's got 4 spare spaces on his bench pal, we could be in a position where we're 4 or 5 goals up on aggregate. But going back to it maybe being a point he's trying to prove, why? You can only name a maximum of 25 players in a squad so if it's to show the board he hasn't enough players then it's pointless. Especially in Europe, you can only name 21 non academy players anyway. 

Ah, fair enough, and yes, can see him making such a point.

Strong team amazing shows our intent, fuchs sake why such a strong team no need. Want nacho to play, fuchs sake why is he not playing with Daka, good job he isn't playing both of our only fit strikers, may as well use Youri till he goes, why is Youri playing he may get injured......and so on and so on..... The life and times of FT