Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC Against Homophobia

3 hours ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

There's definitely a cultural change happening. The recent home match against Brighton is the first I remember where I didn't personally hear any homophobic abuse aimed at Brighton's players or fans. Good going to all involved.

Really? I heard plenty.

It still happens. Even Leeds fans got done earlier in the season for chanting at Connor Gallagher.

Edited by Fox92

On 26/02/2022 at 14:06, Mike the Metal Ed said:

There's definitely a cultural change happening. The recent home match against Brighton is the first I remember where I didn't personally hear any homophobic abuse aimed at Brighton's players or fans. Good going to all involved.

Didnt the brighton fans sing about being sausage champions?

9 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Didnt the brighton fans sing about being sausage champions?

Actually, they were singing “champions of Sussex, you’ll never sing that” in response to our “5000-1… champions of England” chant,  showing more self-awareness than most other clubs’ fans.

Edited by mydogzonfire

On 26/02/2022 at 14:06, Mike the Metal Ed said:

I heard some at this game.  The chap next to me was using terms that shouldn’t have been said, and that was against our players.

I got fed up of it after a while and told him he needs to stop saying it.  Luckily he did.

• Like 2