Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Daka has been terrible for weeks, getting run into the ground

He’s not suited to this role I don’t think. He needs support as he isn’t going to hold the ball up. 

Not for the first time Pope keeps Burnley in the game against us. 

Much better, without being at our best. Keep the ball on the ground and we are better than them. It feels inevitable that they are going to get a goal out of nowhere though. 

Better from Ndidi so far. Can we keep it up? 

• Like 1

We've been much the better side. 

If not for Pope, we're cruising. 

Game there for the taking. We're pressing quite well and passing isn't too bad. How Pope made some of those saves was ridiculous. 

I find myself much calmer watching a stream but not being on here lol lol

Flippin Pope is having his yearly blinder against us...

We are getting shithoused aren't we? I do see the fight and hunger in there, so there is still hope despite Caglar being his usual bombscare.

Just now, Sly said:

He’s not suited to this role I don’t think. He needs support as he isn’t going to hold the ball up. 

Bizarre. Totally isolated. Surely work a partner into the XI. Renders him useless otherwise 

• Like 1

Never easy against a long ball side but we competed well and two maybe three great saves stop us being in the lead. Still just lack the edge you feel, but we're a lot closer than we've been and have subs to bring on.