Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley (A) Match Thread

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Not for the first time Pope keeps Burnley in the game against us. 

Much better, without being at our best. Keep the ball on the ground and we are better than them. It feels inevitable that they are going to get a goal out of nowhere though. 

Better from Ndidi so far. Can we keep it up? 

Better from Ndidi but still a few too many misplaced passes and putting us at risk. I prefer that we get Maddison on for him second half.

Just now, Flappit said:

For what? In the last few minutes he missed an interception and header that led to half chances for them! 

What about the rest of the half ffs.

Hard to judge too much when listening on the radio, but we've clearly had the better chances and are unlucky to not be in front, their goalkeeper is having a great game, keep plugging away and hopefully our luck will turn, may need a bit of Vardy magic to get it!

Not even going to lie, at this point i don't Care how we play, we need results and results only. I don't care if we play horribly every minute, what I care about are the points. I see Rodgers and us parting ways in the summer, so that's that. Just keep us up for now at least. 

Play this the most ugly way possible, get kelechi on for daka and counterattack. Grind a result out for once. Let's see what happens. 

Just now, baldeagle said:

I hate Burnley their anti football makes my eyes bleed all they’ve done is drag down to a Sunday league scrap 

Absolutely. Reminds me of some tasty battles in the Sunday Alliance League a couple of decades ago. Agricultural challenges and hoofball. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eastendfox said:

Never easy against a long ball side but we competed well and two maybe three great saves stop us being in the lead. Still just lack the edge you feel, but we're a lot closer than we've been and have subs to bring on. 

Wolves all over again ?

Just now, Tuna said:

Hard to judge too much when listening on the radio, but we've clearly had the better chances and are unlucky to not be in front, their goalkeeper is having a great game, keep plugging away and hopefully our luck will turn, may need a bit of Vardy magic to get it!

the match is on hesgoals.com

Just now, WigstonWanderer said:

Thought we’ve done quite well so far. 3 good saves from Pope keeping it level.

Even when burnley started to get in the game, and we went sloppy a bit, we actually stayed tight at the back for once and stopped them from creating anything