Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley (A) Match Thread

Barnes has been alright tonight, don't know what the moaning is about - he had a good shot, good technique, could easily have gone in against another keeper and we'd be 1-0 up. Seen him play a lot more anonymously. 

For all those who hope Vardy will come on and set it alight, I hope you don't get into him when he doesn't meet your expectations. He's just come off a long injury, meaning he won't be upto speed and will be a bit rusty. I hope I am wrong and he scores a worldy but please don't set your expectations too high and then go at him at the end. 

• Like 1

Just now, hejammy said:

For all those who hope Vardy will come on and set it alight, I hope you don't get into him when he doesn't meet your expectations. He's just come off a long injury, meaning he won't be upto speed and will be a bit rusty. I hope I am wrong and he scores a worldy but please don't set your expectations too high and then go at him at the end. 

Okay Brendan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Daka isnt good enough. The signings have been awful. 

Your talking bollox he gets no game time and a player that needs a partner like Nacho. But never gets one. Ffs do our fans not see anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

What have you been smoking drinking or popping ????????

Look at our side, it's been the same for years. No new signings have improved the team under Rodgers apart from Fofana and now we've completely fallen off.

Just now, hejammy said:

You underestimate him he will bag the winner 

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

You do know which forum you're on, don't you?