Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

His link up please before Xmas in a front 2 was surprisingly quite good but since Vardy has been out Rodgers has opted to play Daka on his own and it hasn't worked. He's a front two striker at this stage of his PL career, Rodgers needs to wake up.

Similar to Iheanacho….. who dragged us through last season. 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

His link up please before Xmas in a front 2 was surprisingly quite good but since Vardy has been out Rodgers has opted to play Daka on his own and it hasn't worked. He's a front two striker at this stage of his PL career, Rodgers needs to wake up.

So agree with that. He needs to play off someone. Just don’t see him as a line-leader at this stage of his development.  

39 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I disagree. He's had some fantastic games for us, contributing well defensively as well as pressing well and starting moves that have resulted in goals.

He's still really young and is probably being asked to play more than he should, and still needs to be taken out of the firing line from time to time. But when he's at his best more than belongs at this level.

Maybe for a low level prem team like we have been this season when he’s at his best, if we’re going for European places as whole he is not good enough for that yet 

Just now, Flappit said:

I'd struggle, due to location, but I watch them. Why? I think Lookman is an utter chancer, personally, but each to their own. 

Right, we will leave it there then.