Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Burnley (A) Match Thread

Just now, copunk said:

God knows what to think anymore with our lot 😂 

We need a win more then ever before, no matter how we get it, I just can’t see where it’s going to come from though

I can't think of a single team in the league I'm confident we could beat at the moment.  Our defence just makes it impossible to back us

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

He’s shit the bed. Gone super cautious because he fears losing. We are playing defensive options over more attacking alternatives because he’s concerned about the lowest scorers in the PL’s attacking threat 

How many times has he does this over the years? Massively over estimated some shit defensive side because he's scared of bad form and it ends up just creating more bad form. 

This is why he's so persistently awful at managing the morale of the squads of the teams he's at. Time after time he tells the squad, through his actions, that he has no faith in them. 

And we wonder why he cultivates squads that can't hack pressure. 

• Like 4

I have zilch confidence with us at the moment. Brendan’s caution and dreadful tactics, tippy tippy at the back, lone striker who’s out of form, inconsistent players like Barnes and Tillemans, defence who are as stable as a pack of cards in a breeze. 

Hope and pray tonight folks 

We can’t keep clean sheets to save our life so no idea why he’s gone so defensive. May as well have played Daka iheanacho and Maddison to give us the best chance of getting a couple of goals ahead. Instead we’re likely going to lose going behind early because our incompetent defence can’t defend but with nothing to combat against it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I can't think of a single team in the league I'm confident we could beat at the moment.  Our defence just makes it impossible to back us

This. Which is why we should go all out attack and try to outscore the opposition. Iheanacho should be a lot more involved given his record. Unfortunately he’s been horribly mismanaged this season. 

• Like 3