Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Burnley 0-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

1 hour ago, Philkeavo said:

Did Tielemans go straight down the tunnel when he was substituted?

With the emergance of KDH, I'm not going to miss Tielemans as much. He's a Leicester legend for all time with his FA Cup winning wonder goal, but it's clear he wants a new challenge. KDH is playing him off the park at the moment and is going to be with us for a long time. I sense he's going to take up Vardy's role as talisman.

• Like 2

Burnley needs to sort its roadworks. I ended up turning round and heading out through the back of beyond. Absolute shambles.

Boys looked good. Some absolute scares from Ndidi, who passed the ball to no one but Burnley never really looked like scoring. Daka was isolated though and looked well out of it. 

4 hours ago, Eskay said:

Like some on here I'm worried we still rely on Albrighton so much .....but I thought he was brilliant tonight. Kept McNeil quiet and didn't stop running. Some really good decision making too. 

...you have got to worry about McNeil who has been at that club for all this time and he offers no leadership or direction to the team!!!

He is a good player but he needs to be asserting himself on the game but he was ineffective.

There were thoughts of him as an option to coming here, but his temperament is not what we need at this club, he cannot bring a strong personality to the game.

4 hours ago, Fish said:

Not that much ! Not sure much difference between two line ups . Anyone add up cost of starting eleven .....

....I would say that there is a marked difference in the prices paid, even more in the current market prices!!!

He really could not hope to come here with his long time view of our club. Some posters would like him to come here, I do not know why they would harbour that idea.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

What a good win that was and a clean sheet vardy is so so good we need to clone him I am sure it will be cheaper than trying to find a replacement for him 😂

I think we've been trying to find a replacement since 2016...

3 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Nick Pope was heroic for Burnley tonight.

Not far off Bergkamp in 97 being one of the most magnificent displays by anyone against us.

Shit... inremember that.  Inwas working at WHSmith as a spotty 15 year old, lol

Fair play to Vardy for his finish but what a ball that was by Barnes. Really glad something came off for him last night because he deserved it. 

Daka had a good game, I’d been suspect of his movement (can put that down to a new and ever-changing team), but he was good last night and really happy to see him mix it as well, throwing himself into defenders, Vardy-esque.

Amartey and Soyuncu did well on the whole against awkward opposition.

I reckon McNeil would be very good in an attacking side. Pope, needless to say was outstanding.

Would much rather take Mee than Tarkowski, not necessarily based on tonight. Very similar to Soyuncu but probably a bit more level headed.

Fair play to Burnley, they weren’t great but I don’t mind them or Dyche. Honest side and a bit of a throwback.

• Like 1