Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Ukraine

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Work with lovely folks in Minsk, this would be absolutely huge for them if true.  :fc:

Putins claiming he’s been betrayed and I think he’s referring to both Lukashenka and Tokayev, 2 of his main allies.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Anyone suggesting the entire Russian people are somehow inferior or inherently evil can get firmly in the bin. 

You are going to need to change your bin bag soon the rate you are filling it, and I do hope you are composting where possible

edit I 100% agree btw

Edited by Dahnsouff

11 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

You are going to need to change your bin bag soon the rate you are filling it, and I do hope you are composting where possible

edit I 100% agree btw

A lot of stuff needs to be put in a darkened place to decompose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgefox said:

Thing is,Wagner still want Ukraine back as Russia.So I’m not sure what this does for Ukraine.

Prigozhin launched this whole thing on the pretence that the war was waged on lies. In the unlikely event he disposes of Putin, that’s the end of the war. Despite everything I’m pretty certain that Ukraine and NATO would negotiate a peace agreement with him.

No confirmation that Lukashenko has actually done a runner yet is there?

Though if he has, hasn't Belarus just started receiving nukes from Russia? We really don't need any of those going missing in any power vacuum or ensuing chaos.

7 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

No confirmation that Lukashenko has actually done a runner yet is there?

Though if he has, hasn't Belarus just started receiving nukes from Russia? We really don't need any of those going missing in any power vacuum or ensuing chaos.

Think the rumour was based on one of his planes taking a flight to Turkey.  Could be literally anyone on board.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

Think the rumour was based on one of his planes taking a flight to Turkey.  Could be literally anyone on board.

Perhaps flying his loved ones out? You know kill other people and their loved ones (by all means as you are a criminal dictator) but ensure yours are safe. Nothing to see here.

28 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

All these years I've been calling for the UK to have an enormous mercenary army made up largely of dangerous criminals that isn't properly controlled, and boy have I got egg on my face now!!!

You're not yoking are you!!?.... 

Screenshot_20230624_140149_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_1530740667750802.jpg

Edited by weller54

24 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Perhaps flying his loved ones out? You know kill other people and their loved ones (by all means as you are a criminal dictator) but ensure yours are safe. Nothing to see here.

Unless Russia is gonna hit the button and launch nukes from Belarus meaning that Belarus is gonna get nuked.

• Haha 1