Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Ukraine

Just now, Dunge said:

Ukraine might quite fancy it…

No! Today has sewn enough instability into Russia alone. It’s shown it for what it is. While it might benefit Ukraine in the short term, the long term ramifications could’ve been absolutely terrifying. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

How the fvck can you get a shedload of troops to travel 600km in a day. This is all bullshit propaganda.

95% of their army is in Ukraine. They thought nobody would ever consider marching to Moscow due to nukes, they didn’t consider the fact it could’ve come from within. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lionator said:

95% of their army is in Ukraine. They thought nobody would ever consider marching to Moscow due to nukes, they didn’t consider the fact it could’ve come from within. 

Plus, what troops (probs conscripts doing antional service)  were around en route didn't fancy a showdown with battle hardened nutters. Neither would I.

2 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Was said tongue in cheek!  Yev=Prigozhin

Yev = Yevgeny?

Turns out you were correct. Wagner are now leaving Rostov. I hope Ukraine will have taken advantage of the absence. Yev used his clout to oblige Putin to do whatever, but this will have fallout certainly in the developed areas of Russia. The citizens of Rostov realise they're not quite secure from their own troops.

2 minutes ago, gerblod said:

Yev = Yevgeny?

Turns out you were correct. Wagner are now leaving Rostov. I hope Ukraine will have taken advantage of the absence. Yev used his clout to oblige Putin to do whatever, but this will have fallout certainly in the developed areas of Russia. The citizens of Rostov realise they're not quite secure from their own troops.

Yup, do wonder if he was expecting mass defections en route north that didn't manifest and then backed out.