Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Ukraine

Low chance he would be stupid enough to get on a plane to russia knowing what he did. Anything is possible but seems too easy of a mistake to make.

Perhaps he can "retire" now as "he is dead".

Would be jokes  though if he did not board and putin had it shot down only for perogie boy to return and take putin down.

Either way fuk these cvnts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, turlo said:

finally some denazification has been acheived if Utkin was on board as well (wagners founder and second in command)

**** me, Pierluigi Collina is back from retirement. 

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Low chance he would be stupid enough to get on a plane to russia knowing what he did. Anything is possible but seems too easy of a mistake to make.

Perhaps he can "retire" now as "he is dead".

Would be jokes  though if he did not board and putin had it shot down only for perogie boy to return and take putin down.

Either way fuk these cvnts.

It’s embarrassing PR for Russia regardless if he’s actually dead which makes me think the FSB did know he’d be aboard. 

46 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

It’s embarrassing PR for Russia regardless if he’s actually dead which makes me think the FSB did know he’d be aboard. 

Wasnt he exiled/banished to belarus though so why would he be in russia? Seems like a major rookie mistake for a man who is a big player.

I mean, my heart won't bleed if in fact he was on board. I've read that a Russian agency confirmed he was on board. How would they know so fast if the plane crashed, exploded. The passenger manifest only? Surely they would need to do a dna test to confirm.  If they have then wow they move fast lol.

The Russian Federal Air Transport Agency has confirmed that Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin was on board a plane that crashed in the Tver region Wednesday.

The aviation agency reported that, according to the carrier that operated the Embraer that crashed, the following people were on board, in addition to Prigozhin:

• Sergey Propustin
  • Evgeniy Makaryan
  • Aleksandr Totmin
  • Valeriy Chekalov, a senior aide to Prigozhin designated by the US Treasury for acting "for or on behalf of Prigozhin and has facilitated shipments of munitions to the Russian Federation"
  • Dmitriy Utkin, a trusted lieutenant of Prigozhin's since the beginning of the Wagner Group
  • Nikolay Matuseev

Edited by Jattdogg

Just now, Górnik Leicester said:

Have read that Prigozhin's no.2, Dmitrij Utkin, was also on board. Also read reports that there was video of the pair boarding the aircraft in St Petersburg. Obviously all unconfirmed, though. 

Ya i edited my.comment above with the details i read. Wagner must be stupid if those lot were on the same aircraft. 

7 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Wasnt he exiled/banished to belarus though so why would he be in russia? Seems like a major rookie mistake for a man who is a big player.

I mean, my heart won't bleed if in fact he was on board. I've read that a Russian agency confirmed he was on board. How would they know so fast if the plane crashed, exploded. The passenger manifest only? Surely they would need to do a dna test to confirm.  If they have then wow they move fast lol.

Surely he would have been taken on the plane by force, in handcuffs.  And as for the crash occurring in Russia, might he have boarded the plane in Belarus but flown over Russia so that the fragments from the crash would be in Russia and therefore hidden from sight, and possible examination, by any other country?