Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sampson

Ukraine

35 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Thinking of applying to be the new head of Wagner. Those lads are bound to be feeling a bit rudderless and considering their options.

I reckon I'm exactly the kind of guy that would command their respect and I'm also not afraid to lead by example, and I've got some great ideas about team building days (just a trip to a craft brewery at the minute, I'll come up with others).

I'm at least as well qualified as that Prigozhin bloke. I may not have ever SOLD hotdogs but I've EATEN loads so I reckon I know just as much about this vital subject as anyone

To be fair, as Leicester fans we are quite battle hardened and we know how to show hate to people ( new players) we hardly even  know so I reckon you’re a shoe-in..

3 hours ago, bovril said:

Peter Taylor's free. Would be a fitting end to his plane crash of a career. 

A worthy adversary. I have to say that, because if it came down to the two of us and I lost, I think that would be hard to take

2 hours ago, MPH said:

To be fair, as Leicester fans we are quite battle hardened and we know how to show hate to people ( new players) we hardly even  know so I reckon you’re a shoe-in..

My CV's practically writing itself!

11 hours ago, Sly said:

I thought common sense and general business practice, was that leaders typically aren’t allow to travel together? 

I mean, when I worked for an American business, I wasn’t allowed to fly with my other colleagues. That was 15 years ago! 

9 hours ago, st albans fox said:

That could be more to do with Keyman insurance policies than concern for your strategic capabilities ! 

Incidentally, my twelve y o just said to his brother -‘Putin’s trending on Twitter - who is he signing for ?’  (It was an attempt at humour btw and not too shabby) 

I said as much just before you posted. It wouldn’t happen with two leaders of a nation, huge organisation, etc if there was ‘normal’ risk. When that risk is heightened because the leader of a renowned hostile nation, currently at war, who you’ve just wound up to the point your life is at risk and who has the capacity to down an aircraft… it certainly wouldn’t happen.

Something else is at play here and it’s anyone’s guess what that is. 

There are the obvious and obscure explanations, but the ‘official’ one cannot be the truth.

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

Something else is at play here and it’s anyone’s guess what that is. 

There are the obvious and obscure explanations, but the ‘official’ one cannot be the truth.

Theres a few stories going round twitter that the orders for this came from the ministry of defense and secret service and not from Putin himself..

Which would make sense, IF true. as Prigozhin had a well known hatred for the ministry of defense and these were allegedly the target of Wagner groups advance on Moscow..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sly said:

I thought common sense and general business practice, was that leaders typically aren’t allow to travel together? 

I mean, when I worked for an American business, I wasn’t allowed to fly with my other colleagues. That was 15 years ago! 

Wendy's?

In case McD's shot the plane down? :D

Just joshing. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MPH said:

Theres a few stories going round twitter that the orders for this came from the ministry of defense and secret service and not from Putin himself..

Which would make sense, IF true. as Prigozhin had a well known hatred for the ministry of defense and these were allegedly the target of Wagner groups advance on Moscow..

Yeah I’d read similar. 

Not sure the Russian MoD or Secret Service would go above Putin and make the call without his green light. It’s not out of the realms of possibility though.

They’re such a basket case of a nation that it’s hard to comprehend what is and isn’t possible. 

Guest Sideshow Faes
15 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Absolutely no way was this guy on the plane, and nor is he dead IMO 

What makes you think this (btw the first part I could believe) 

28 minutes ago, Sideshow Faes said:

What makes you think this (btw the first part I could believe) 

Well, since when has Putin told the truth for a start? 😅

I think it’s all a ruse to allow the guy to slip into anonymity and need never to be publicly seen again. Or potentially to lead another front elsewhere in Ukraine or beyond?

I just find it hard to believe a battle hardened Pinzghu (or whatever he calls himself) would make such an elementary mistake as boarding a Russian aircraft 2 months to the date of the ‘coup’

Guest Sideshow Faes
59 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I think it’s all a ruse to allow the guy to slip into anonymity and need never to be publicly seen again. Or potentially to lead another front elsewhere in Ukraine or beyond?

I just find it hard to believe a battle hardened Pinzghu (or whatever he calls himself) would make such an elementary mistake as boarding a Russian aircraft 2 months to the date of the ‘coup’

Has any confirmed here-and-now footage of him existed since the moment the coup finished?

9 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

tell me I wasn’t the only one to see this ……..

image.thumb.png.560b1045cf0aa8a19878f6474f54c387.png

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

So you think a battle Hardened Prigozhin would want to slip into anonymity? 

It wasnt a Russian Aircraft so to speak, it was his private Jet. The one he had just returned from Mali on

6 hours ago, MPH said:

So you think a battle Hardened Prigozhin would want to slip into anonymity? 

It wasnt a Russian Aircraft so to speak, it was his private Jet. The one he had just returned from Mali on

Why would he be in russia when he was banished to belarus? Just odd.

15 minutes ago, Lionator said:

So if Russia has indeed hacked our ATC, would that be an article 5 trigger? Would we declare war against them?

i

m unsure if ' Cyber warfare" is covered by article 5...

But if it is, we would need irrefutable proof that it was them.