Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Players who completely fell off

I find it amazing how certain players who were billed as the next big thing and were even playing very well at a high level can just disappear. Micah Richards for example it seemed had it all but he peaked so early then just went downhill very quickly. 

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

In before the obvious Danny Drinkwater shout. He just simply isn't a bad player, it's bizarre how wrong it's gone for him.

Dele Alli another. He's the most 33 year old 25 year old ever.

Yeah I don’t really consider drinkwater in this. I think he peaked with us and could’ve maybe gone on to do more but just made the wrong move. 

Kerrea Gilbert.

Competent if unspectacular and helped us back to the Championship as League One winners, was the regular right back.

Was only 22 when he returned back to Arsenal from his loan and I think most expected we'd sign him.

Instead he played a handful of games for Peterborough and Yeovil and slipped off the face of the earth.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Pelle, I seem to remember him pulling up trees in his last season at Southampton then he went to China for mega money and just fell off the face of the earth. 

Gabbiadini at Saints was another one, started by scoring 7 in 5 or something like that then tailed off badly.