Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

45 minutes ago, CityArt said:

I’d avoid ordering that one mate, it’s the old Bia Saigon logo. It’s been different on the last couple of year’s shirts

Thanks for the "heads up" but difficult for me to un-order it. I'm pretty sure it will still be better than no sleeve sponsor ;)

41 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Thanks for the "heads up" but difficult for me to un-order it. I'm pretty sure it will still be better than no sleeve sponsor ;)

Simple Google search:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164814050649?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=zXi2pNxoQrW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=E4u4TYs2QOy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

cheaper snd the correct artwork.

38 minutes ago, rruunneerr said:

It's not cheaper when you've already bought one (albeit with a minute difference) I'm also going to order some letters for the shirt of my favourite player, V-A-R-N-Y :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

It's not cheaper when you've already bought one (albeit with a minute difference) I'm also going to order some letters for the shirt of my favourite player, V-A-R-N-Y :rolleyes:

Your shirt your choice, just pointing out you had another option. VARNY  😂

5 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Am I being really dim in searching - always a possibility - but I cannot find any mention of shorts for home kit? Did we go blue or white? 

Nobody knows. At this rate, we’ll either find out at the first outing during preseason - or the lads are gonna be wearing last years shorts 😂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Unfortunately, it's not free for me to get to the store, I live in Norwich and don't have any plans to go into Leicester in the near future

Plastic!!!

I have two bottles of Bia Saigon in the fridge, could peel off the label and send? No good?

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Managed to find a cheap source for the Bia Saigon sleeve patch (to put on shirt bought directly from Adidas) at 99p + £2.99 postage, I've seen it at £8.00+ on other sites:

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2018-20-leicester-city-white-bia-saigon-sleeve-sponser.html

I'm probably oblivious but why would you go out of your way to pay for the Bia Saigon sponsor and then have to spend time attaching/ironing it on?

Surely the shirt looks better with less sponsors on it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc278 said:

I'm probably oblivious but why would you go out of your way to pay for the Bia Saigon sponsor and then have to spend time attaching/ironing it on?

Surely the shirt looks better with less sponsors on it?

I just happen to like it, I've no idea what Bia Saigon is or what they do but i do think their logo looks great on a blue sleeve, I will probably glue it on with Bostik contact adhesive :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, norwichfox said:

I just happen to like it, I've no idea what Bia Saigon is or what they do but i do think their logo looks great on a blue sleeve, I will probably glue it on with Bostik contact adhesive :P

You don't know what Bia Saigon is?

The clue is in the name

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Just seen the club are advertising that the new kit is exclusive to the foxes Fanstore until tomorrow… I wonder if that was the plan all along and Adidas screwed up an agreement. 🤔 Either way, I’m wearing mine now in a beautiful sunshine 😂😂

I'll be wearing mine in Norway on Monday

I do worry that the quality the academy lads have around them in terms of facilities doesn’t mean we will just produce waves of unimaginative footballers, who basically just continually keep the ball but do little with it. There isn’t really anyone who’s taken the game by the balls in this second half. 

Eppiah and the goalkeeper have looked head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch, which is mildly concerning.