Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

1 hour ago, 21st Century Fox said:

I love a proper collar. I want to see a return to the old Le Coq Sportif collar that made Stan Collymore look like Harry Hill. You could take flight with those bad boys.

:jawdrop:

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Leicester City Home & Away 2022/23 Concepts

LeicesterCityHome22-23.png.a47062493b5a166860154d66623949bc.png LeicesterCityAway2022-23.png.6240820bd3c4bae48cf89f7403282411.png

that home shirt is delightful, shame about the sponsor - and i'm loving the conference league colours on the away shirt, although having the badge remain in normal colours looks strange

Mockups or leaks with just the top are missing 66% of the story. Kits can not be judged without the shorts and socks.

This years grey is a really good example. Just the top is 2 out of 10. When you include the shorts and socks it’s -5 / 10.

What are good sites / programs to make mockups?

1 hour ago, -sodapop said:

that home shirt is delightful, shame about the sponsor - and i'm loving the conference league colours on the away shirt, although having the badge remain in normal colours looks strange

Great point about the badge....

Think if we have the 80's fox logo instead just for the away kit in black and green it would look magic. Think Arsenal use their old gun logo on their away kit that looks cool

901204952.jpg

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Great point about the badge....

Think if we have the 80's fox logo instead just for the away kit in black and green it would look magic. Think Arsenal use their old gun logo on their away kit that looks cool

901204952.jpg

What about somewhere on the home kit…:ph34r:

26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Concepts mate.

Believe the colours for the away are correct though

Fair enough. Taa! 

I think it'l be even more annoying if we have a jet black away kit and it isn't one with a sash lol 

55 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

image.png.4b5b766d2cc51f6bfe5a2dcbc703b59d.png

concept

Don’t think adidas has used the trefoil or plan to for any official team kits which is a shame but I guess they would break their own branding rules for consistency. If they use it it’s more like a heritage thing. I’m sure forest fans would love their old 70’s kits to be reproduced. 

9 hours ago, -sodapop said:

What's wrong with having our actual badge in actual colours? Don't get that at all. Really not a fan of the badge being changed to match the kit, it's kit the badge then. You wouldn't get that on a home kit why do it on the away. 

57 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

What's wrong with having our actual badge in actual colours? Don't get that at all. Really not a fan of the badge being changed to match the kit, it's kit the badge then. You wouldn't get that on a home kit why do it on the away. 

Cause it sticks out in a way which I personally think looks ugly. You don't get it on home kits because most home kits have colours that are also found on a club's badge. I've no problem if they keep the away kits to colours that fit the badge, but they don't so it seems weird to have it completely devoid of colour context on the chest.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, -sodapop said:

Cause it sticks out in a way which I personally think looks ugly. You don't get it on home kits because most home kits have colours that are also found on a club's badge. I've no problem if they keep the away kits to colours that fit the badge, but they don't so it seems weird to have it completely devoid of colour context on the chest.

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I don't find it ugly, in fact I find it much more ugly when the badge which you become attached to as a fan is altered into some muted monochrome style crap which doesn't look like your teams badge! 

Fair point on the home kit, also probably tradition comes into it too.