Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Arguably any of these:

Bournemouth away

image.png.2ed5ce6c3a4d1f2b7151d88a322c036b.png

Everton away:

image.png.186580195ee09a8384ef4ca119b976bf.png

Fulham away 

image.png.b495a92c567d29cc27a93c618305c896.png

More to come... 

Kids will love these though. Bold, bright colours with unique patterns. It taps into the kind of culture they surround themselves with.

Kids don’t like ‘sand’ and maroon.

I’ve no idea why we don’t do one retro away kit (maybe white and blue) and one more experimental, modern away kit. That way everyone is happy.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Kids will love these though. Bold, bright colours with unique patterns. It taps into the kind of culture they surround themselves with.

Kids don’t like ‘sand’ and maroon.

I’ve no idea why we don’t do one retro away kit (maybe white and blue) and one more experimental, modern away kit. That way everyone is happy.

I'm glad you've moved away from thinking its gold nonetheless!

I think, again, my main problem is the block colouring out of the badge. I just don’t think that should be done unless it’s to a neutral colour, i.e. white or black.

I mean, obviously, what they’ve done is cheaper to manufacture. Just in case they’re not making enough margin on those £63 shirts.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

I'm glad you've moved away from thinking its gold nonetheless!

Well gold isn’t a colour, it’s a metal, so to be truly gold it would need to be shiny material like our 14/15 away kit.

Looks like the club are calling it beige, but let’s be honest it’s at the very least gold inspired.

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Okay, Everton and Bournemouth win.

Ours is worse than Forest and Liverpool. Fulham away is half decent, in fact, Fulham away you’ve just shown is better than BOTH our away kits.

Forests looks like a 90’s Paul. S. Winson seat. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Well gold isn’t a colour, it’s a metal, so to be truly gold it would need to be shiny material like our 14/15 away kit.

Looks like the club are calling it beige, but let’s be honest it’s at the very least gold inspired.

Well if that makes you happy.