Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Well if that makes you happy.

What exactly is your problem?

Call it sand, beige, cream or gold. They are all apply. We know the club like colours around that area of the palette and that is due to the owners fondness for gold.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

What exactly is your problem?

Call it sand, beige, cream or gold. They are all apply. We know the club like colours around that area of the palette and that is due to the owners fondness for gold.

I don't think I'm the one with the problem here lol. You went in to the particulars of what gold is defined as after slating the club for having gold on the top lol 

Well I suppose there's still a chance that when worn altogether in the context of a match it might look half decent or at least marginally less horrid, but unfortunately all the evidence presented thus far is telling me that it's absolutely gash. The home with the coffee badge and the Harry Hill collar is practically a genre-defining masterpiece in comparison.

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't think I'm the one with the problem here lol. You went in to the particulars of what gold is defined as after slating the club for having gold on the top lol 

You had a problem with me calling it gold, because you don’t agree, which is why I defined it.

I haven’t slated the club for having gold on the kit, I’ve slated them for having a colour combination that I don’t think works well at all.

11 minutes ago, Ricey said:

You had a problem with me calling it gold, because you don’t agree, which is why I defined it.

I haven’t slated the club for having gold on the kit, I’ve slated them for having a colour combination that I don’t think works well at all.

Pretty sure I've seen several posts from you before slating the club for having gold. Even though it has looked good with the blue in the past. 

Anyway, generally it's quite clear that this kit splits opinion and I'm happy to agree to disagree and move on :D

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Pretty sure I've seen several posts from you before slating the club for having gold. Even though it has looked good with the blue in the past. 

Anyway, generally it's quite clear that this kit splits opinion and I'm happy to agree to disagree and move on :D

FWIW I don’t have an issue with gold itself anymore, but I don’t get why the club crowbar it into kits at any cost to the detriment to the overall design.

For example the new home kit would look better if it was purely blue and gold, rather than predominantly blue and white but with gold Adidas and club badges. 

Same goes for this away kit. White with maroon details, to commemorate the FA Cup win, would look nice, but throwing gold/sand/beige/whatever into the mix just doesn’t work IMO.

It’s the combinations that I have an issue with rather than gold.

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

FWIW I don’t have an issue with gold itself anymore, but I don’t get why the club crowbar it into kits at any cost to the detriment to the overall design.

For example the new home kit would look better if it was purely blue and gold, rather than predominantly blue and white but with gold Adidas and club badges. 

Same goes for this away kit. White with maroon details, to commemorate the FA Cup win, would look nice, but throwing gold/sand/beige/whatever into the mix just doesn’t work IMO.

It’s the combinations that I have an issue with rather than gold.

I’m not sure we should be doing anything with our kits to commemorate the FA Cup win just yet, it’s barely been 2 years since that happened. Just more marketing waffle them saying that 

It's a terrible kit again. The home shirt is ruined by the badge and this is one of those kits where you can't really describe the colour. Like how do you describe this to your mate or your nan who hasn't seen it? The front looks like when you get sand from the beach all over your white t shirt.