Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

2 hours ago, Jaspa said:

I know it makes alot of money, but the sponsor is too big & too high. Maybe I've just been spoiled after all these years of KP but it really puts me off wanting to wear one.

Funny how everyone’s tastes differ, I think raising the sponsor above the belly is one thing they’ve gotten right. 

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

Funny how everyone’s tastes differ, I think raising the sponsor above the belly is one thing they’ve gotten right. 

Fair enough, but this next picture is absurd in my opinion; it doesn't even look centred correctly and is miles away from the belly, barely even getting down to the solar plexus:

Screenshot-20220801-012320-Firefox.jpg

with the longer shirts it looked even more strange last season;

Screenshot-20220801-012700-Firefox.jpg

The design choice is solely down to the fact close up shots of the players on TV cams usually focus on the face, so you're certain to get increased screentime the higher you push up the ad. Doesn't help that it's a chunks of plastic which won't flex very well and acts like a block on the fabric.

FBS have given LCFC an opportunity to make alot of money, their brand images are now tied together for a while. I just think they could've spent a little more time making a logo that could fit the kit rather than being huge blocks of bold text on your chest.

Edited by Jaspa
  • Like 1

I actually quite like it ....

It's unique, colours are a weird mix but work.

Better than some bland monochrome black guff.

Our away kits of late tend to be decent colour combinations, and innovative, just not always well executed.

Home kit is still honking, mind.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2022 at 20:18, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

At least this is original, I think it looks absolutely great, up there with the burgundy FA cup top

On 30/07/2022 at 20:20, goose2010 said:

So the burgundy is a nod to the FA Cup winning shirt then....

On 30/07/2022 at 20:36, kingfox said:

Beige :facepalm: those sleeves should be all burgundy. 

On 31/07/2022 at 09:48, StanSP said:

Or burgundy.

On 31/07/2022 at 10:14, Jonezy said:

Still think after the FA Cup win in burgundy, we should have that as a 2nd or 3rd kit every season.

On 31/07/2022 at 00:57, brucey said:

The shininess of the sponsor is a bit off-putting when the rest of the burgundy detailing is matte.

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

TBH, in the flesh, I thought this was alright. Still don’t like a burgundy LCFC badge though.

:dunno:

Does anybody actually understand that the colour is MAROON and not BURGANDY???

From the press release: https://www.lcfc.com/news/2696860/create-iconic--the-202223-leicester-city-third-shirt-by-adidas-on-sale-now - "With maroon highlights serving as a subtle nod to City’s 2020/21 FA Cup triumph"

If you are struggling to tell the difference, have read through: https://www.difference101.com/burgundy-vs-maroon-color/ - its not actually that difficult...