Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

3 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Dunno, but the home shirt on sale on the adidas site says exempt from all promotional offers and codes when I’ve tried to use my nhs discount 

I’ve not used mine to buy football kits before, but t&cs say it’s valid for anything on the site. Adidas are a major client of the company my wife works for and they get big discounts.I do see that notice though, maybe it won’t work.

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’ve not used mine to buy football kits before, but t&cs say it’s valid for anything on the site. Adidas are a major client of the company my wife works for and they get big discounts.I do see that notice though, maybe it won’t work.

Adidas staff discount works on all the website including the shirts. 

I don't think the promo 20/30% off you get for birthdays etc work on it.

• Like 1

I'll reserve judgement until I see it worn on the pitch by a human man. 

The other two kits have had at least a 30% increase in sexiness when viewed IRL rather than on the club's site or posed social media pics.

• Haha 1

That shirt is so weird. The checks are weird. It’s weird that they went monochrome with all the details EXCEPT for the checks, which are white. It’s weird that it looks like a police uniform. The photoshoot is also weird (because you cant see what it looks like under the filtered light). It has arrived weirdly late. The Create Iconic BS is weird. 

Weird, weird, weird.

It’s like we’re actually being trolled. I cannot believe that somebody put that together in good faith. 

12 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

I like the third kit tbh.. 

But won't be buying another shirt with an ugly sponsor like that. Bring back walkers :(

Third kit is a result of our new hip commercial director walking into adidas asking for a ‘sick kit’, and they took it literally 

I love the line in the press release "creating moments that will define this shirt’s place in Foxes folklore for years to come."

Probably my favourite of our Adidas kits was the white one with the blue panels, and its fair to say that shirt created some moments to define it's place in Foxes folklore:

Newport County ensure FA Cup romance is not yet dead | Sport | The Times

Come to think of it, Newport are also in the draw for the 3rd round of the league cup...

Edited by Golden Fox
  • Haha 3

I like the 3rd kit but then I’ve always been partial to black uniforms with a single color in patches. Not that jazzed about the 2nd kit so I’ll plump my money on this one.

it all goes to help a worthy cause I guess in paying some of our useless bench players wages lol