Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

8 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Don't remember a year where I've hated all 3 kits. 

We're just not doing ANYTHING right just now. 

Weird ain't it! Everyday there seems to be another annoying development that just isn't right. Forgetting the on field stuff for a minute:

- Transfer situation

- Lack of news on the Stadium development

- Shite collars / neck line on 2 of the 3 kits

- Lack of motivation for safe standing from the club

- New ticketing arrangements

The most distressing thing i've found, over the past few months, is just how poor our fanbase is. We really do have a strange atmosphere both in our ground, and when we travel. I'm sure it's getting worse!

8 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

I love the line in the press release "creating moments that will define this shirt’s place in Foxes folklore for years to come."

Probably my favourite of our Adidas kits was the white one with the blue panels, and its fair to say that shirt created some moments to define it's place in Foxes folklore:

Newport County ensure FA Cup romance is not yet dead | Sport | The Times

Come to think of it, Newport are also in the draw for the 3rd round of the league cup...

Please tell me we have to wear blue at home in the EFL cup. :facepalm:

Edited by Golden Fox

On 24/08/2022 at 12:38, pmcla26 said:

Quite like the away kit - think it would have been better without the chequered bits around the neck and just have kept it to the sleeves. 

The third kit is my favourite this year, and the home isn't bad, either. 

Think overall it's about 7/10. Some decent kits but all could have been a little bit better. 

I have the new home kit, and will get the 3rd kit if they still have fat man sizes when the discounts hit. The third kit is hard on the eyes (although I haven't seen it in person yet.)

For anyone wanting the home kit direct from Adidas, groupon are running their adidas gift card scheme again here, £50 of gift cards for £35 (both can be used at the same time) 

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/adidas-30?cjevent=c2b9ef69254911ed82ce006a0a18050d&utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=cid*1453124_pub*Pepper+Deals+LTD_pid*1546795&utm_source=cj&subs_group=afl&cjdata=MXxZfDB8WXwxNjYyMDQ3MDg1Njkw

There is also a 30% off discount code available below (can be used with the gift cards) for items on the adidas site that are not discount excluded 

https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/adidas.co.uk

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Anyone seen this utterly bizarre paragraph on the Adidas website?

https://www.adidas.co.uk/leicester_city

LEICESTER CITY FAN GEAR RULES THE M69

"Mark a circle around the big rivalry games on the calendar and be sure to have your Leicester City fan gear at the ready for the local derbies. The lads from Notts Forest will be spoiling for an upset, and The Coventry City Blues are ever eager to be kings of the M69. Following the wash instructions on the inner tag leaves your kit fit and ready to take on the fight."

What sort of freak talks like this?

"Notts Forest" lol

Also sounds a bit 'firm'-y.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

"Mark a circle around the big rivalry games on the calendar and be sure to have your Leicester City fan gear at the ready for the local derbies. The lads from Notts Forest will be spoiling for an upset, and The Coventry City Blues are ever eager to be kings of the M69. Following the wash instructions on the inner tag leaves your kit fit and ready to take on the fight."

Have you never read a bottle of shampoo or basically anything marketed at women? 

London based marketing graduates fresh out of university who cannot relate to real people and think they are changing the world. 

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

On that link, it still kills me that they advertise white shorts and socks. They look so much better.

6 hours ago, Brenfox said:

Is the club shop & the Adidas website the only place to buy the kit?

Bangkok market...

If you trawl back through this thread there are 'alternative' websites posted.

Edited by FoyleFox

• 3 weeks later...