Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

10 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

An extremely fast photoshop based on the leaked Arsenal shirt (hence the small patches of red)

49E2CB7A-9103-4B49-8244-6917F22CBC13.png

Looks alright, that. If we do have a collar, put money on Vardy scoring a beauty at Old Trafford and then doing an imitation Cantona collar celebration in front of the Stretford End.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I absolutely love a collar on a shirt, like England Italia 90 style.

Yeah you have to go balls deep on football shirt collars and those new adidas collars are giving off big school disco Yves Saint Lauren polo from Sports world energy 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Just gimme that collar. How else am I supposed to wear the new kit to weddings and other formal functions with a tie.

Have you ever tried to wear a tie with a v-neck, it just doesn't work and looks ridiculous.

Exactly. And collars look so much better under a Loro Piana cashmere and silk blend sweater. 

13 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

An extremely fast photoshop based on the leaked Arsenal shirt (hence the small patches of red)

49E2CB7A-9103-4B49-8244-6917F22CBC13.png

That is so Sunday League. 15 shirts for UKP100 from Primark. 

New away kit all black with green Adidas stripe s, sponsor etc , black and green chequered around the neck 

New 3rd kit White shirts with pattern  , sand coloured sleeves , sand coloured shorts and socks 

Thank me later 

• Like 4

Looks like photo day today…. Not sure why else Barnes would be getting his make up done in the dressing room lol 

Also Info like above coming out.

Sand…. 👀🙈

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fosselcfc said:

New away kit all black with green Adidas stripe s, sponsor etc , black and green chequered around the neck 

New 3rd kit White shirts with pattern  , sand coloured sleeves , sand coloured shorts and socks 

Thank me later 

I like the sound of the away kit. 

Sand coloured sleeves, shorts and socks is certainly very interesting though! trying to have a look to see some adidas shorts that are 'sand' online. 

Just now, Jabfox said:

I like the sound of the away kit. 

Sand coloured sleeves, shorts and socks is certainly very interesting though! trying to have a look to see some adidas shorts that are 'sand' online. 

I was thinking “sand” as in what Liverpool have this season for their away? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I was thinking “sand” as in what Liverpool have this season for their away? 

Yes good shout mate, I feel ours may have a tinge of gold in it, we seem obsessed with gold. 

Quite interested to see now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fosselcfc said:

Thank me later 

This is similar to what I was told. Swirly pattern on the 3rd shirt. 

All blue home. 

3 hours ago, Fosselcfc said:

Thank me later 

Sand coloured? 

White sand? Some pastel colour? 

On 09/03/2022 at 13:46, kyleolly said:

It's not a photo shop the pic is from an Lcfc employees desk 

So its a photo of this seasons kit that's been left in sunlight on their desk and has washed out!

I thought this sort of stuff was limited to dodgy flying saucer pictures!