Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

lets hope our transfer dealings are as well managed this summer as our 22/23 kit reveal !

It does make me laugh. Today is the only day before Sunday that is a bit of a 'nothing' day media wise. 

I.E... perfect to start launching our kit lol 

Perhaps we're not launching before end of season for a change?

1 minute ago, tickler28 said:

We should do a 2 year cycle on the home kit like Brentford are doing....at a time when the cost of living is going up plus the fact we went a whole season without fans in the stadium surely this would be a welcomed gesture from Top and Co to thank fans for their support during difficult times....re release the maroon away shirt with King Power on it if you want to make some money instead

add in the pink, grey and even get some more mint shirts available. I’m sure they’d sell them 

33 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I thought the last one we launched it on the morning of the last home game of last season? With a few teasers on the Friday + Saturday before. 

Yeah it's the lack of teasers i'm hinting at :) but yeah we did...

15 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

We should do a 2 year cycle on the home kit like Brentford are doing....at a time when the cost of living is going up plus the fact we went a whole season without fans in the stadium surely this would be a welcomed gesture from Top and Co to thank fans for their support during difficult times....re release the maroon away shirt with King Power on it if you want to make some money instead

But if it was every 2 years how miserable would that summer without the new kit be? No checking foxestalk every day for a grainy picture on bede park? No rancid kit concepts posted from Twitter? 

it’s a no from me champ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

It does make me laugh. Today is the only day before Sunday that is a bit of a 'nothing' day media wise. 

I.E... perfect to start launching our kit lol 

Perhaps we're not launching before end of season for a change?

I was referencing the fact that there are no leaks …..

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I was referencing the fact that there are no leaks …..

Ahh yes gotcha lol 

Perhaps! However i'd say leaks across the globe have cut down this season, there's been barely anything on the usual footyheadlines etc, maybe one grainy pic and then full release. But all very late in the day.

Perhaps all clubs cracking down and managing things better along with their suppliers.

Not quite as fun as when Adidas launched one of our kits a week early on their US site. 

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

But if it was every 2 years how miserable would that summer without the new kit be? No checking foxestalk every day for a grainy picture on bede park? No rancid kit concepts posted from Twitter? 

it’s a no from me champ 

A season with no "not sure how real this is but saw it on Facebook - new away kit????" links, I'd be wearing black all summer

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

it’s a no from me champ 

Easy way around that. The club could release a new kit every season if they simply alternate the home and away kit releases each year (3rd kits aren't really necessary).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Samilktray said:

it’s a no from me champ 

At a time when we're all being told that we need to adopt a more sustainable approach to life....when every year the kit is just a revamp of a kit we've had before or another team has had....when everybody's moaning that the price of everything's going up you still think releasing what is basically a polyester t-shirt every year is necessary as opposed to every other year? Longer to look forward to it....more wear out of the old shirt....take it you were never buying shirts when this was the norm?

5 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Easy way around that. The club could release a new kit every season if they simply alternate the home and away kit releases each year (3rd kits aren't really necessary).

And then some teams have 'cup' kits, which are basically just different home kits. And fourth kits, limited edition kits, pre-match jerseys, etc. Crazy really.

• Like 1