Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

2 hours ago, kyleolly said:

Screenshot_20220309-093044_Chrome.jpg

Pretty sure thats just a photoshop job recolouring the current kit.

No chance we use the exact same template with the exact same 'texture' for two seasons in a row. Adidas keeper kits are usually the standard template (as @Nannypig7 posted a link to) so it won't be one of those, and even if it was one of the main kits, its not the right blue to be the home kit, but still close enough to the blue that it can't be the away/3rd either.

• Like 1

Just now, Xen said:

No chance we use the exact same template with the exact same 'texture' for two seasons in a row. Adidas keeper kits are usually the standard template (as @Nannypig7 posted a link to) so it won't be one of those, and even if it was one of the main kits, its not the right blue to be the home kit, but still close enough to the blue that it can't be the away/3rd either.

Could have just said “this is bollocks” and saved yourself some time mate lol 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

That’s what I thought but then wondered why the shop only has xxxl sizes left of any popular tops. If something is a best seller why wouldn’t you restock if you’re still with Adidas next year?

They do they same thing all the time the same thing happened when we had puma 

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

If we're going to keep using black as a regular away colour can we at least pair it with the sky blue sash? 1) It's a nod to our club's history and 2) Both times we've revived it, it's looked great.

YES, that’s all we’ve wanted for years. Both of those shirts were incredible— I’ve never seen the original 1884 shirt in person but I imagine it was amazing too. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xen said:

It's not a photo shop the pic is from an Lcfc employees desk 

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

It is quite literally this seasons shirt lol am I missing something here 

Think you’re spot on personally. If you look at the piping on the badge that’s the weird blue colour too so points to a dodgy recolouring job.

26 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I’d like them to at least try and make the kit interesting or different. What West Ham and Umbro did with their home strip this year was great, harks back to the Di Canio kit. 

20 years of Filbert Way next season. Re hash of the Brian Deane kit 

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

20 years of Filbert Way next season. Re hash of the Brian Deane kit 

Unfortunately the club don’t seem remotely interested in integrating anything from our history pre 2016 into the clubs current fabric. It’ll undoubtedly be another adidas catalogue power ranger costume. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Unfortunately the club don’t seem remotely interested in integrating anything from our history pre 2016 into the clubs current fabric. It’ll undoubtedly be another adidas catalogue power ranger costume. 

Unfortunately regardless of what the club do or don’t want to do, for as long as we are with adidas the chances of anything interesting or slightly unique is probably not going to happen 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Unfortunately regardless of what the club do or don’t want to do, for as long as we are with adidas the chances of anything interesting or slightly unique is probably not going to happen 

Yeah I tend to agree. I’d love kappa or Nike personally, think what they do with the Liverpool kits every year is really interesting. 

1 hour ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Bookmark this for when the next home kit comes out. 

1 hour ago, kingkisnorbo said:

3 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Bookmark this for when the next home kit comes out. 

Now, I haven’t actually seen it. Just know a few details— sounds like it could be a great shirt. 

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

If we're going to keep using black as a regular away colour can we at least pair it with the sky blue sash? 1) It's a nod to our club's history and 2) Both times we've revived it, it's looked great.

YES YES YES

Give this man the kit design job.

• Haha 1