Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

The laughing emoji reaction isn't enough, you just made me guffaw.  Bravo...  :appl:

I wasn’t joking 😂😂

That kit really is disgusting. Stacking the badge and the Puma logo on top of each other with Etihad below really does look like a child has imported three logos into Microsoft Word and been unable to figure out how to rearrange them.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Primark have designed the Man City kit I see…

CB3AA19D-6282-4D9C-864F-31BEB144CE50.jpeg

God that’s a shit a boyband.

Foden looks like he wants to be Liam Gallagher, the lad behind him looks like the bird who plays Perry, in Kevin and Perry and wearing a hoodie underneath that football shirt serves to hide the atrocious colours around the neck so fair play to Jack who looks like the one out of take-that who nobody could remember his name.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

God that’s a shit a boyband.

Foden looks like he wants to be Liam Gallagher, the lad behind him looks like the bird who plays Perry, in Kevin and Perry and wearing a hoodie underneath that football shirt serves to hide the atrocious colours around the neck so fair play to Jack who looks like the one out of take-that who nobody could remember his name.

They deserve to come second now after releasing this b@stard.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Given the way that none of those depicted play like hard men, but are giving it, err, "all that", I am picking up THIS kind of energy:

Screenshot_20220521-071225_DuckDuckGo.thumb.jpg.120ad99eee4e20c23022bf9deb2b0607.jpg

I’ve always maintained that if Foden hadn’t made it as a footballer he’d be out stealing mopeds. The scally little sh1t.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I’ve always maintained that if Foden hadn’t made it as a footballer he’d be out stealing mopeds. The scally little sh1t.

I’ve also heard somebody say that Jamie Vardy looks like he’d be seen riding a bike shirtless, rolling a roll up and not holding the handlebars 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sdb said:

Surely it'll be revealed in the next 24 hours?

Would be nice if the club would follow suit and release today but I’d imagine they have somebody in the marketing department that has already scheduled all the social media and emails to probably be posted tomorrow before the match.

8 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Would be nice if the club would follow suit and release today but I’d imagine they have somebody in the marketing department that has already scheduled all the social media and emails to probably be posted tomorrow before the match.

Last seasons it was released morning of the last match of the season

Edited by Chloe_77

4 hours ago, AjcW said:

Probably struggled to find enough players to model it who aren’t being sold as part of the rebuild lol 

That's probably not as ridiculous as it sounds. We've always had an idea who the club wasn't selling in summer's past because their mug has been the mural above the shop window (remember the forensic examination of the FA Cup pic last season that people insisted Youri had been photoshopped out of because he was leaving, even though it was just a slightly different angle and he was behind someone's shoulder?) Even Schmeichel isn't a certainty any more so if the promos of the keeper kit appear and it's Danny Ward on them not Kasper, it's a dead giveaway something's happening there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, iancognito said:

That's probably not as ridiculous as it sounds. We've always had an idea who the club wasn't selling in summer's past because their mug has been the mural above the shop window (remember the forensic examination of the FA Cup pic last season that people insisted Youri had been photoshopped out of because he was leaving, even though it was just a slightly different angle and he was behind someone's shoulder?) Even Schmeichel isn't a certainty any more so if the promos of the keeper kit appear and it's Danny Ward on them not Kasper, it's a dead giveaway something's happening there.

11 Jamie vardys….