Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

It’s probably not that deep. There’s been significant regional lockdowns which have massively impacted factory production in China over the last two months and delays in vessels coming across. It’s most likely that production hasn’t come in yet and most teams are waiting until it arrives to market.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Maybe we’re going to announce we’re doing the same as Brentford? 

I’m hoping they announce that we’re taking Eriksen from Brentford.

Considering the store has been selling reduced kits for several weeks now, I’d be very surprised if we keep this for another year 

Edited by phoneticerror

When was the last time it wasn’t on sale last day of the season? Feel like it’s always been a great way for the club to flog a load early doors. 

Usually the away kits that get released and on pre order

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

When was the last time it wasn’t on sale last day of the season? Feel like it’s always been a great way for the club to flog a load early doors. 

Wasn’t there a delay last season due to a change in sponsor? Perhaps something has happened again re the sponsoring? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Last years home kit was preorder wasn’t it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I could be wrong, but I swear it was announced May for purchase in July. I didn’t get mine until September so could be mistaken.

Yeah and we definitely wore it for the final game against Spurs at home last season!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

I’m hoping they announce that we’re taking Eriksen from Brentford.

Hmmm... If only, l think he'll be heading to a team he has previously played for and who will most likely be in the Champions league next season,  cant think of the name atm... 🥔🥔🥔