Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

16 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Primark have designed the Man City kit I see…

CB3AA19D-6282-4D9C-864F-31BEB144CE50.jpeg

Broken feckin neck from too much eiffel tower licking.

Foden looks as hard as cream cheese the tosser. Think grealish's gel is compliments of foden.

Ive had a few too many beers on a hot day here in ontario. Need some food lol

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Doesn’t look like we are wearing it.

There’s definitely something a bit odd this season all round. Barely anyone has released a kit officially and only Arsenal wearing theirs? 

I said it in the gen sport kit thread too. 

Just speculating but I wonder if the government are pushing forward the betting ban and they’re including trading in there too. 

• Like 1

Just now, AjcW said:

There’s definitely something a bit odd this season all round. Barely anyone has released a kit officially and only Arsenal wearing theirs? 

I said it in the gen sport kit thread too. 

Just speculating but I wonder if the government are pushing forward the betting ban and they’re including trading in there too. 

The FBS logo has been the worst part of this seasons kit. Wouldn’t mind ditching that blocky bugger.

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

To be honest, wearing the new kit on the last day of the season has always annoyed me. We had a new kit on the for the Everton game in 2016 didnt we? Didn't feel right. 

With you there, shouldn't be a thing. And yes, we did it in 2016 and no, it didn't feel right. 

Really don't like the FBS on the current shirt. Not as bad as some but looks rubbish compared to KP logo. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

With you there, shouldn't be a thing. And yes, we did it in 2016 and no, it didn't feel right. 

Really don't like the FBS on the current shirt. Not as bad as some but looks rubbish compared to KP logo. 

If this seasons home kit had the King Power logo on it would have been a lot nicer. I really like the texture of our current home kit, but that bloody FBS logo… It couldn’t be more boring.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

The FBS logo has been the worst part of this seasons kit. Wouldn’t mind ditching that blocky bugger.

Don't think the logo is worst is that bad compared to like Wolves or Newcastle.

The worst thing about this seasons kit is the entire 3rd kit.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Don't think the logo is worst is that bad compared to like Wolves or Newcastle.

The worst thing about this seasons kit is the entire 3rd kit.

I’m quite surprised that some people chose that third kid over the other two. I’ve got the home and first away shirts, but that third one can get in the bin.

All personal taste though. I’m still amazed so many are fond of the 2003/05 LCS sash kit.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

Possibly supply chain issues? 

ports in china etc have been clogged since the latest Covid outbreak. 

This seasons kit was made in Cambodia but lots come via the Chinese ports. 

I know at the start of the season the Chang was stuck in the ports so they had to sell other beer