Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

2 minutes ago, Langley said:

Possibly supply chain issues? 

ports in china etc have been clogged since the latest Covid outbreak. 

This seasons kit was made in Cambodia but lots come via the Chinese ports. 

I know at the start of the season the Chang was stuck in the ports so they had to sell other beer 

Still no reason to not be able to share a digital render and take preorders.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Still no reason to not be able to share a digital render and take preorders.

Maybe like Southampton they know they can’t fulfil them? 

not a lot of point advertising something they know they can’t sell or know when they’re going to have delivery of them. 

the £70 ST debacle may be living in their memories.

All I can think is the World Cup has somehow messed it up :S

Arsenal and Man U have both had theirs out with Adidas, obviously that's a critical release for Adidas given the size of the Clubs, but to have no news at all is bizarre.

The most obvious reason they haven’t released the new kit is they’re sitting on a massive stockpile of this season’s which is still unsold. Probably something to do with the god awful FBS plastered on the front 🤔

• Like 4

12 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Don't think it's happening lads 

We’re definitely getting a new kit. The current design has been 35% off for several weeks. Bad business to then keep that same kit for another season after doing that.

I’ve seen posts about cost of living crisis etc, but the revenue from a new kit is also essential for the club. Big money maker. Commendable as it is what Brentford have done, I think we’re all big enough to decide how we want to spend our hard earned money. Nobody forces us to buy a new footy top. And even Brentford are replacing their 2nd and 3rd kits.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

We’re definitely getting a new kit. The current design has been 35% off for several weeks. Bad business to then keep that same kit for another season after doing that.

I’ve seen posts about cost of living crisis etc, but the revenue from a new kit is also essential for the club. Big money maker. Commendable as it is what Brentford have done, I think we’re all big enough to decide how we want to spend our hard earned money. Nobody forces us to buy a new footy top. And even Brentford are replacing their 2nd and 3rd kits.

Is it really at Prem level? I have no real clue what they make just seems like there is no way our budgets are impacted on how many away shirts they manage to flog.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Every penny counts when you’re not a top 4 club mate

Correct, City make around £500,000 on the sale of kit globally but the real money is in the kit manufacturer deal of course.

But hey nobody sniffs at ½ mil!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Same with the FBS sponsor

May not look as nice as King Power, but the extra money for the club from it more than makes up for it

Maybe we should do this.. Barely noticeable l admit  😐

Project Capture (82).jpg

Edited by J. James
  • Haha 4