Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

9 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Seeing that there could be a ban on prem clubs having gambling adverts on shirts could explain the lack of new kit from us, FBS must lay in a bit of a grey area for gambling 

Would imagine they'll get away with it

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Seeing that there could be a ban on prem clubs having gambling adverts on shirts could explain the lack of new kit from us, FBS must lay in a bit of a grey area for gambling 

Stocks and shares have traditionally been accepted as not gambling chiefly because wealthy/posh people who are pillars of society participate, the labour MP Dennis Skinner (the beast of Bolsover) famously refered to the LSE as a "posh gambling den",  well, you put yer money in and sometimes you win sometimes you lose... Sure sounds like William Hill to me but I'm not making the decision on whether to include pseudo stock brokers in the ban... Wealthy, posh, pillars of society are...

*Just to clarify LSE in this context is London stock exchange

Edited by J. James

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Is it definitely Adidas? I Was having a discussion with a mate and we thought the contract ended on the final day of the season? Which could explain why we haven’t seen it? Because it is not actually going to be adidas? 

One more season I believe.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Is it definitely Adidas? I Was having a discussion with a mate and we thought the contract ended on the final day of the season? Which could explain why we haven’t seen it? Because it is not actually going to be adidas? 

It’s adidas.

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

We won’t but id love it if we offered shirts without sponsors. West Ham

did it and this seasons looked the absolute business. 

Yeah i agree. Personally i think all kids football shirts shouldn’t come with sponsors on them, or there should at least be an option (especially if said sponsor is gambling/ giving the wrong impression).  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Yeah i agree. Personally i think all kids football shirts shouldn’t come with sponsors on them, or there should at least be an option (especially if said sponsor is gambling/ giving the wrong impression).  

Yeah with you on that. 
Babygrows with FBS on it ffs. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah with you on that. 
Babygrows with FBS on it ffs. 

With you on this. Could be a customisable thing.

So we have the option to add the Bia Saigon logo or not (free), add the Premier League, FA Cup badge on the sleeve (at a fee). Kits could be a subsidised price if they include the massive FBS logo for instance, or like a tenner more without due to lack of brand feature.

With that said, shirts look weird to me without the sponsorship logo on - too used to how they ‘should’ look.

8 hours ago, Chloe_77 said:

What teams have released their kit yet? Feel like apart from Liverpool/ Man city & arsenal- no one else has released theirs yet?

At a guess considering everything is made abroad. Football clubs and major kit manufacturers are suffering the same effects as many businesses. 

There's either an issue at source, manufacture or There's 100000s of football kits floating round on a ship somewhere or Sat at a port in a container waiting for a boat lol

So even had managed to sort the 1st team out, (easily done I'd admit)

There's probably no way of knowing when they can supply any orders to supporters.

As an example we have 5 containers, 2 in the states 3 in China all ready to go and the 1st 3, 2 American and. 1 Chinese have all been picked up late, due to, lack of containers, drivers, boats running behind schedule etc.

It's absolute madness the impact covid has had on supply chains. The flips side is. I'm sure as soon as they arrive they will fly out the door. The upshot for us as a business is, every thing on the 2 American containers has already sold before it even arrives. 

Just be interesting to see if all these issues and rising costs has had any impact on the price point. 

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

At a guess considering everything is made abroad. Football clubs and major kit manufacturers are suffering the same effects as many businesses. 

There's either an issue at source, manufacture or There's 100000s of football kits floating round on a ship somewhere or Sat at a port in a container waiting for a boat lol

So even had managed to sort the 1st team out, (easily done I'd admit)

There's probably no way of knowing when they can supply any orders to supporters.

As an example we have 5 containers, 2 in the states 3 in China all ready to go and the 1st 3, 2 American and. 1 Chinese have all been picked up late, due to, lack of containers, drivers, boats running behind schedule etc.

It's absolute madness the impact covid has had on supply chains. The flips side is. I'm sure as soon as they arrive they will fly out the door. The upshot for us as a business is, every thing on the 2 American containers has already sold before it even arrives. 

Just be interesting to see if all these issues and rising costs has had any impact on the price point. 

Forget the PS5, the new LCFC kit is the hardest purchase to make 😂

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Is the PS5 still an issue. Cant afford one so never realised that was still on going lol

It’s an issue for people who want to go into smyths on a Sunday afternoon and see if they have any. It’s NEVER been an issue for people who know what they’re doing 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

It’s an issue for people who want to go into smyths on a Sunday afternoon and see if they have any. It’s NEVER been an issue for people who know what they’re doing 😂

Is that wrong... going to a shop buy something and actually take it home on the same day? :blink:

• Like 2

Just now, ozleicester said:

Is that wrong... going to a shop buy something and actually take it home on the same day? :blink:

With this amount of chip shortage, yes. Demand is high.

But for anybody that really wanted them, it wasn’t hard. I got 4 launch day preorders. One for me, two for mates and one for my nephew.

First week I got another for a colleague and a few weeks later another for my other nephew.

Could have made a killing if I was a scalping c*nt.

• Haha 1