Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

57 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Ah yes, that time of the year again. 

MAKE IT SO.

Kit1(2).jpg.06130ed6d97adffb784eb6805ef6487f.jpg

I don’t think we’ll see another green shirt— there’s been a move away from green for change kits because of how they look on broadcasts and most clubs use green for one of the keeper kits. 

Such a shame because a shirt like this would be an instant classic. 

30 minutes ago, The_77 said:

I don’t think we’ll see another green shirt— there’s been a move away from green for change kits because of how they look on broadcasts and most clubs use green for one of the keeper kits. 

Such a shame because a shirt like this would be an instant classic. 

I suppose there's nothing stopping them producing kits like this as training kit?

Sure to be a big seller! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark said:

may-1994-division-one-playoff-final-derb

Parker-ClaridgeJPG.jpg

article-1307709-0001F20400000258-996_468

image.jpg?width=640

_67420783_forestvleicestergetty.jpg

33EFE4D400000578-3578413-image-m-3_14626

_98401575_morgan1.jpg

_118104496_gettyimages-1232386158.jpg

Thanks. I don't consider myself superstitious, but we do seem to do a lot better in an all-blue kit.

Maybe there's some explanation for it, or maybe it is just a massive coincidence.

What's the best season we've had in white shorts in the last 30 years?

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

I just want a new green shirt ffs

I really don't mind what home kit we have. There is only so much you can do with plain blue with Adidas stripes.

I just want away kits that say "Leicester City" rather than having a plain shirt in whatever colour it is cheap for Adidas to produce...

Not much to ask for one (or two) out of:

- Simple white & yellow reversals of the home kit

- Green with double yellow pinstripes

- Black with light blue sash

- White with light blue/black sash

- Maroon (this is a newish colour, but I'd be happy for us to embrace it as a regular away colour)

- Red (Not my favourite, but early memories of Rooster up at Blackburn) & far better than pink!

- Chocolate/light blue halved shirts (the original black kit had a short life span & this then became our shirt for a few years, so we should give an airing at some point)

In an ideal world, we'd rotate these every 5-6 years to build more of a consistent brand. I spent my formative years watching us in blue, white or yellow and at my age, its very difficult to get my head around supporting the team playing in Onyx and Pink...

9 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

I really don't mind what home kit we have. There is only so much you can do with plain blue with Adidas stripes.

I just want away kits that say "Leicester City" rather than having a plain shirt in whatever colour it is cheap for Adidas to produce...

Not much to ask for one (or two) out of:

- Simple white & yellow reversals of the home kit

- Green with double yellow pinstripes

- Black with light blue sash

- White with light blue/black sash

- Maroon (this is a newish colour, but I'd be happy for us to embrace it as a regular away colour)

- Red (Not my favourite, but early memories of Rooster up at Blackburn) & far better than pink!

- Chocolate/light blue halved shirts (the original black kit had a short life span & this then became our shirt for a few years, so we should give an airing at some point)

In an ideal world, we'd rotate these every 5-6 years to build more of a consistent brand. I spent my formative years watching us in blue, white or yellow and at my age, its very difficult to get my head around supporting the team playing in Onyx and Pink...

Interesting thought, when was the last time we had a yellow away kit?

When I was growing up it was always yellow and white aways.

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I just see Lloyd Dyer at the Etihad.

It's scary how long ago it is now.

I just went on here to look and you're right that was the last one, 2010-11 https://www.footballkitarchive.com/leicester-city-kits/

I also forgot the yellow Topps Tiles one as well. The last one I owned was the 2005/06 one.