Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

13 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Ooooooooh. I like that - although the pattern looks a bit like it’s covered in Covid  😂😂.

I’m not sold though. The ‘was posted and then deleted’ seems unlikely. Footy Headlines have leaked kits this season, why would they worry about leaking ours and delete? Strong possibility this is just another supporter concept disguised as the real deal so should take with a pinch of salt. But I’d be happy with this.

id almost bet on it being a concept, the designer also designed this pattern around teh start of the season, conveniently on the kit, badge allignment also looks off

E_zteKiVgAEeTLD.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

id almost bet on it being a concept, the designer also designed this pattern around teh start of the season, conveniently on the kit, badge allignment also looks off

E_zteKiVgAEeTLD.jpg

Leaked kit posts look like this too. very rough editing when you zoom in on the city one. Not buying it.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/05/wolves-22-23-home-away-third-kits-leaked.html?m=1

7 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

E_zteKiVgAEeTLD.jpg

Yeah defo ffs

065DB1F5-7323-4CC9-BCD0-DBF1806AD1EE.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Barely a hissy fit, I’m not the one wasting my time on Photoshop.

Imagine how good they’d look if you used that effort to learn how to use the software properly 😂😂😂

Trust me i know how to use it, spending the odd ten minutes quickly doing these is hardly serious

33 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

Another Rumour, retro design, white collar, white stripes, adidas and badge in gold

new shirt.jpg

Think the white collar only works with white piping on the sleeves, otherwise much prefer a blue collar.

17 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

Trust me i know how to use it, spending the odd ten minutes quickly doing these is hardly serious

Yadda yadda.

The most laughable thing here is the “Another rumour” part. It’s not a pissing rumour if you’re making it yourself is it? Seriously, some people…

12 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yadda yadda.

The most laughable thing here is the “Another rumour” part. It’s not a pissing rumour if you’re making it yourself is it? Seriously, some people…

Are you alright pal?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Are you alright pal?

14 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yadda yadda.

well yeh if the rumour is, white collar, white stripes and gold badge and adidas logo, and i mock up a concept, im just putting something together from a rumour. Not that hard to work out really is it

4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Fine, just don’t understand the logic in trying to trick people. Just a bit weird innit.

I don't think they are? There's rumours all over twitter that firstly it was a retro collar with gold detailing and subsequently its a retro collar that's white with white stripes and gold detailing. I don't think this lad is trying to tuck us all up 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't think they are? There's rumours all over twitter that firstly it was a retro collar with gold detailing and subsequently its a retro collar that's white with white stripes and gold detailing. I don't think this lad is trying to tuck us all up 😂😂😂

Perhaps I’ve been a tad harsh on the lad, but I’m not the only user that’s getting tired of the “look at what I’ve made” posts. I get enough of that crap from my kids 😂😂

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

Another Rumour, retro design, white collar, white stripes, adidas and badge in gold

new shirt.jpg

The addidas and foxes badge needs standing out a lot more......Oh wait, why don't we do them in white too!

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Thank you, yeh its a bit sad what im doing, 33 two kids bored at work, purely just mocking up the rumours i hear. if i wanted to dupe u, i would have gone too the lengths of mocking it up on the footyheadlines website like that other whelk