Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Perhaps I’ve been a tad harsh on the lad, but I’m not the only user that’s getting tired of the “look at what I’ve made” posts. I get enough of that crap from my kids 😂😂

very harsh, i get enough from my kids, and lets face it its hardly me duping u like the footyheadlines post. wait till you see the rumour of the cream and maroon 3rd kit, that u can moan at

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

can I just ask - who spends their time inventing fake kits for fans to look at? - how do they make money from this?  

Each week we have photos of alleged kits - who draws them ?

i dont make any money from this, got a well paid job as an animator and graphic designer and in spare time or when bored between scenes mock a quick one up

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

i dont make any money from this, got a well paid job as an animator and graphic designer and in spare time or when bored between scenes mock a quick one up

I though the man utd "zebra kit" was taking kits some place else - but for some reason they never wore the shorts with the shirt.  Similarly the Super Eagles shirts.   I think we need to go much more futuristic.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-united-new-shirt-sponsors-negotiating-betting-firm-1675765?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654697218

"The UK government have proposed legislation in a draft white paper – a very early stage of policy formulation – ahead of a planned reform of gambling laws next month, which will include the prevention of front-of-shirt gambling sponsors in the Premier League. A House of Lords select committee first recommended the move in 2020.

Pressure has been steadily growing on authorities to cull the vast number of betting advertisements in the game, which include advertising on shirts, pitchside boards, competition names, stadiums and other club partnerships.

No fewer than nine top flight clubs – Palace, Leeds United, West Ham United, Newcastle United, Wolves, Southampton, Brentford, Burnley and Watford – were sponsored by betting firms in the 2021-22 season.

Campaigners say the extent of advertising in the game is at odds with the number of children who regularly watch it."

Is this perhaps why we're delayed with our kit?

10 hours ago, LFox99 said:

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-united-new-shirt-sponsors-negotiating-betting-firm-1675765?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654697218

"The UK government have proposed legislation in a draft white paper – a very early stage of policy formulation – ahead of a planned reform of gambling laws next month, which will include the prevention of front-of-shirt gambling sponsors in the Premier League. A House of Lords select committee first recommended the move in 2020.

Pressure has been steadily growing on authorities to cull the vast number of betting advertisements in the game, which include advertising on shirts, pitchside boards, competition names, stadiums and other club partnerships.

No fewer than nine top flight clubs – Palace, Leeds United, West Ham United, Newcastle United, Wolves, Southampton, Brentford, Burnley and Watford – were sponsored by betting firms in the 2021-22 season.

Campaigners say the extent of advertising in the game is at odds with the number of children who regularly watch it."

I just think they'd advertise it without the sponsor for now and get the hype building with it on sale later on in the summer. 

10 hours ago, LFox99 said:

Just seen WHam have just released their shirt for next season, sponsored by “Betway” so not sure that’ll be the reason for the hold up. Imagine it’s more to do with production and supply chain issues.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Just seen WHam have just released their shirt for next season, sponsored by “Betway” so not sure that’ll be the reason for the hold up. Imagine it’s more to do with production and supply chain issues.

Somebody probably just forgot to place the order knowing our club 😂

The hold up will be the exact same hold up with everything in the world right now. Manufacturer delays, supplier delays, material shortages, staff shortages etc etc etc. The shirt will be designed, we'll still be sponsored by FBS, it'll be blue.  I wouldn't bet against Adidas working from a list in priority order of biggest sellers/biggest deals

• Like 3

17 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Perhaps I’ve been a tad harsh on the lad, but I’m not the only user that’s getting tired of the “look at what I’ve made” posts. I get enough of that crap from my kids 😂😂

Too right. It's entertaining for a bit but just like bringing out a new kit every year, there's only so many concepts you can see before you think "yeah, but it's not going to be that is it?"

Rather than clogging up the thread with your half-arsed creations for a few likes or comments (if you have the capability to do them properly... then do them properly??) settle down, doodle on your computer without plastering it on Foxestalk and wait for the kit to launch.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

Just to be the colossal C*nt i am heres another one (updated) to clog it up some more

shirt.jpg

To return the colossal c*nt favour, no graphic designer in their right mind would have a gold adidas logo and badge without any other bits of gold.

you’re welcome 🤣

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

To return the colossal c*nt favour, no graphic designer in their right mind would have a gold adidas logo and badge without any other bits of gold.

you’re welcome 🤣

Not sure what a graphic designer has to do with it, the rumour was purely white collar, white adi stripes, gold adi badge and gold emblem, is it what i would do personally...NO, is this the rumour...Yes, if someone came to you with a brief and said thats what they want then you do it, yes you can propose other ideas but ultimately this was the rumour, n i designed a kit accordingly.