Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

12 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

Not sure what a graphic designer has to do with it, the rumour was purely white collar, white adi stripes, gold adi badge and gold emblem, is it what i would do personally...NO, is this the rumour...Yes, if someone came to you with a brief and said thats what they want then you do it, yes you can propose other ideas but ultimately this was the rumour, n i designed a kit accordingly.

😂😂😂😂😂 Would you like some chocolate to go with that waffle?

Edited by phoneticerror

Would be a bit weird for the only gold to the badge and Adidas logo....

Would also be a bit weird for Ash to mock up something that isn't at least close to correct though lol 

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Would be a bit weird for the only gold to the badge and Adidas logo....

Would also be a bit weird for Ash to mock up something that isn't at least close to correct though lol 

Ash would never. Pretty much nailed it. 

• Thanks 1

It’s the same collar as post League winning season really isn’t it, apart from being in white. 

Shades of 2011 Burrda too!

Didn’t someone say there was at least a nice pattern in the blue? Surely it’s not just plain like that lol 

Edited by AjcW

Our monochrome badges are done a bit differently than most mock-ups— in this case, that means “Leicester City Football Club” is written in a negative space in a ring of gold.

There’s got to be a better way, that approach always makes the monochrome badges look like there’s too much crammed into them. 

49 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Like it but for me it’s a shirt that would look better with white shorts but I’ve heard through the grapevine that we are all blue against next season?

All Blue so I'm told. 

45 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

If that’s real I’m going to give it a generous 3/10 based off of that mock up 

3/10 then 😔