Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

Just now, Nick said:

PS I couldn't give two shits about any of this but the last 5 minutes has made massively entertaining reading and I don't want it to end.

If you want I can tell @Finnegan our colour is known as 'Saudi Gold'... 

• Haha 1

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Try the inverse, like the monochrome badge on the 2nd kit. So it’s chunky gold with blue detailing.

04A69A3E-FD8D-4E6B-BAF5-9E22C87D2A27.jpeg

Huh.... Maybe this is where Adidas keep coming up with 'mint' as an away option for us. Interesting!

31 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Try the inverse, like the monochrome badge on the 2nd kit. So it’s chunky gold with blue detailing.

04A69A3E-FD8D-4E6B-BAF5-9E22C87D2A27.jpeg

This is a very quick and rough draft of how the badge will look on the home shirt (which is blue, don’t mind the background)

3251BC62-DD89-496D-B71A-A0669D3A9773.jpeg

Edited by The_77

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

As has been said imagine having one of the best badges in football and ****ing about with it, swear whoever makes these decisions at our club wears jeans with arbitrary phrases on them like MIAMI DEPT

Boot Cut leg as well... 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 1

I’m gob smacked by how boring the club have been so far and don’t see anything changing. No new kits announced! No new players announced! No news of off loading any of our unwanted players. City council dragging their feet on stadium plans. I don’t think I can get thru an entire summer of recycled stories of what might happen in the hope something happens. Rogers should give the fans something to feel good about. Let’s see our academy starlets getting some serious training in with the first team or be announced for pre-season friendly. He can do that for free practically!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

I’m gob smacked by how boring the club have been so far and don’t see anything changing. No new kits announced! No new players announced! No news of off loading any of our unwanted players. City council dragging their feet on stadium plans. I don’t think I can get thru an entire summer of recycled stories of what might happen in the hope something happens. Rogers should give the fans something to feel good about. Let’s see our academy starlets getting some serious training in with the first team or be announced for pre-season friendly. He can do that for free practically!

I am guessing Rodgers is on vacation right now.

4 hours ago, Bert said:

The third one down is definitely yellow. But I’m with you we have had gold kits well before the turn of the century. No one had a problem with it then. 

They didn't need to toss around Making the badge gold to match the kits either... A really irritating recent trend on modern away kits

3 hours ago, AjcW said:

Boot Cut leg as well... 

3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

As has been said imagine having one of the best badges in football and ****ing about with it, swear whoever makes these decisions at our club wears jeans with arbitrary phrases on them like MIAMI DEPT

Yeah and their birds jeans have “juicy” on the rear 

• Haha 3

There should be an option to buy the shirt without the collar for £5 less.

V-neck shirts with collars added on just look odd to me—if the collar must be there, then the shirt should have a button or two.

Edited by The_77
  • Like 1