Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

15 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

I’m gob smacked by how boring the club have been so far and don’t see anything changing. No new kits announced! No new players announced! No news of off loading any of our unwanted players. City council dragging their feet on stadium plans. I don’t think I can get thru an entire summer of recycled stories of what might happen in the hope something happens. Rogers should give the fans something to feel good about. Let’s see our academy starlets getting some serious training in with the first team or be announced for pre-season friendly. He can do that for free practically!

You know they're on holiday right? And there is hardly any training going on, let alone serious training. And those that aren't on holiday are away on international duty, and when that's done, they'll be on holiday.

People do take breaks away from doing their job, whether you're a football manager, player, chief scout, physiotherapist or the cleaner, you're still entitled to take a holiday and switch off from your job for a week or 2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

That’s how I feel about collars on v-necks. lol All good, though, just hope the players feel good in the shirts!

I don’t mind a v neck as long as it’s a modernish kit. Quite liked what Man City went for with their 21/22 home kit. If it was that style with a vneck it’d be okay.

Edited by phoneticerror

22 hours ago, Babylon said:

All gold and all blue.. some work, some don't. 

2120139385_Screenshot2022-06-10at14_09_12.thumb.png.e828349a93855a11bfd0d3516922ada9.png

None of them clash tho. The only reason some don’t work is because you’ve chosen to match certain gold shades with blues that mean the logo isn’t as clear. Gold looks good with blue.

21 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Any truth in the rumour that only clubs who have won the Premier league title can wear a Gold club badge?

None at all.

These sorts of things are almost always urban legends (even the “triangle corner flags” thing isn’t an actual rule).

I think that must have started when someone along the line got confused with the gold Premier League badge that the current title holders wear on their sleeves.

• Like 1

I have absolutely no objection to a bit of minor gold detailing on our kit. To me it symbolises success, the Srivaddhanaprabha's and our title win. If you object to it because of "tradition" you're a bit of a tit really.

Edited by Bryn
  • Like 3

Talking of new shirts, I'm sure I read on here someone asking the sizing of the retro Bukta shirt. 

Mine arrived yesterday, large. It's huge. In terms of comparative sizes to last seasons shirt, it would be an extra large fit. Just in case anyone was wondering and thinking of ordering online 

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Talking of new shirts, I'm sure I read on here someone asking the sizing of the retro Bukta shirt. 

Mine arrived yesterday, large. It's huge. In terms of comparative sizes to last seasons shirt, it would be an extra large fit. Just in case anyone was wondering and thinking of ordering online 

In a way, that’s good; it’s not a ‘90s shirt unless you’re completely covered in giant sleeves!

• Haha 1