Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Where is @Timmys Super Foxeswhen you need him!? 😂😂

I couldn’t wear that. The collar is the worst collar I’ve ever seen. I’d feel like I’d got fanny flaps around my neck

Crazy how you've got someone sat at home in their own time putting out bangers for free yet someone earning thousands of pounds can only pump that garbage out.

It's lazy, cheap and horrible. 

Make the collar and cuffs blue (with maybe a small white trim on the collar), the Adidas badge white, use the normal Leicester badge and add subtle pattern to the shirt and it could have been a classic.

It's so obvious with our kits that we get an choice of templates and then someone at the club decides what colour each element should be. There is no way anyone in a design profession go with the choices we have over the last few years.

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Make the collar and cuffs blue (with maybe a small white trim on the collar), the Adidas badge white, use the normal Leicester badge and add subtle pattern to the shirt and it could have been a classic.

It's so obvious with our kits that we get an choice of templates and then someone at the club decides what colour each element should be. There is no way anyone in a design profession go with the choices we have over the last few years.

I mean, yeah, I thought that was obvious. Its only the clubs in Adidas' A-tier who get access to custom designs. We're in their B-tier so we get the choice of a bunch of templates with some small added extras like detailing/ patterns compared to the C-tier

Hope it's just an abysmal prototype. Monochrome badges are acceptable on away kits if it's a really sharp colour like the mint green or the pink, but a war crime on the home shirt. That ought to be as inoffensive and conservative in terms of club identity as possible. 

Dire stuff. 

• Like 1

Yeah I thought we were just doing the FoxesTalk miserable thing, but that's absolutely minging if real. 

If the gold was replaced by white / crest colours it would be our most boring shirt in years, but the piss gold is just weird (gold is great on our shirts, just not like this)

Also, why is the arm patch so fvcking massive?

Edited by RoboFox