Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

I'm hoping that it'll be marginally better on our players rather than in a picture on someone's phone, but even a marked improvement would still leave it looking shit. They better give us a couple of jazzy numbers for the away and third or I'm marching on the fan store.

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

We have some wrong uns employed at our club, whoevers signed this off and all the match day goal music claptrap it’s just embarrassing.

Have you witnessed the academy? absolute shambles down there! Cat b & c academy's better run. Club is a joke behind the scenes.

Edited by Thefoxman

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

You just knew even once we got a pretty big kit provider we'd still get a load of crap. We're just not a club that have good kits are we.

The badge is a joke. We've objectively got one of the best of the lot and we go and do that to it. It's one thing doing it on the away kit, but the home? Somebody is on the wind up.

As another posted stated I’m in denial too. Is it on the OS?

4 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

As another posted stated I’m in denial too. Is it on the OS?

Not yet but looks pretty believable. I'm not generally that bothered about kits to be honest I've long gone past that phase although I did have to drop a comment on this one.

56 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

You just knew even once we got a pretty big kit provider we'd still get a load of crap. We're just not a club that have good kits are we.

The badge is a joke. We've objectively got one of the best of the lot and we go and do that to it. It's one thing doing it on the away kit, but the home? Somebody is on the wind up.

I’ve often thought we’re just not a club who gets nice kits to be fair, most of the old kits people go mad for on here look a bit meh to me. We’ve had the odd decent kit but that’s about it