Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

16 hours ago, Jace said:

That’s what I’d have liked to have seen, reminds me of the 1992-94 player shirts 

25296CB9-CDAA-47FA-8ECB-A304509B60FB.thumb.jpeg.832a92633e21706e99297c5122a1c346.jpeg

OK, so I've definitely strayed into a parallel universe here.

I never noticed that different badge during the 1994 playoff final nor in all of the photos I've seen of it since or the times I've rewatched the DVD of the game. I've never noticed a difference between the fan and player shirts before (I had a fan shirt as a kid). Yet, I now Google images of the game and there Walshy is celebrating in this shirt with a badge I've never seen before in my life until today :frantics:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lfu said:

Swansea's kit has a better flappy collar than the generic Adidas one (though weirdly not on the kiddy kits which have a good looking simple collar)

that kit looks horrific to me, you can even fully see his nip haha 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I reckon it’ll be late June/early July this year so the club can clear all the crap out the back of the fan store ready for all the new gear coming in, which will be earlier than normal cos of the World Cup.

Nah, they will want to keep

It in the shop until they can stop selling it for a top price.

9 hours ago, FFS said:

Shame you used the old badge. If you can’t tell the difference you’re not a real fan. 

I used a badge that was In PNG format as its the easiest format to edit when your short on time.

It's not a real kit, its fake, it's fairytale, it false - I wouldn't get too wound up.

Perhaps it was a slow night of trolling.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2022 at 15:16, ALC Fox said:

I never noticed that different badge during the 1994 playoff final nor in all of the photos I've seen of it since or the times I've rewatched the DVD of the game. I've never noticed a difference between the fan and player shirts before (I had a fan shirt as a kid). Yet, I now Google images of the game and there Walshy is celebrating in this shirt with a badge I've never seen before in my life until today :frantics:

I feel exactly the same. I thought that looked like a cheap knock off you find in dodgy Spanish marketplaces. Then googled it to see if I wasn’t going mad. Turns out I was and that was in fact the real badge. lol

Edit: no on second thoughts it isn’t. That shirt is definitely a knock off, this is the original I remember:

image.thumb.jpeg.cb1920a2b8a8b0ea678ebf45ece2c4de.jpeg

Edited by Sampson

On 16/06/2022 at 14:16, ALC Fox said:

100% a Mandela effect

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Do grown men still buy the kit or just kids? Never really understood why it’s a big deal personally. It’s not a fashion show is it

Bit like anything with the football though isn't it.

It's like saying do grown men go to the match and sing and clap about other men kicking a ball around, it's a little weird to some, but that's what being a fan is all about, I do know people think singing and clapping at the match is silly also which is a shame

• Like 3