Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

My favourite bit is the shocking link to a dotmailer sign up page that hasn't been in any way personalised lol 

**** me is anyone actually at work at the club this summer? 

Amateur hour but please pay £63 for something we've taken two photos of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 2022/23 launch is accompanied by the Club’s Create Iconic campaign – a season-long celebration of great Leicester City moments that fixed shirts of past eras into the Club’s history and embedded them into the memory of every Foxes fan. Every shirt invokes a memory of a player, a goal, a moment. In 2022/23, our men’s and women’s teams will be looking to add to those memories, creating moments that will define this shirt’s place in Foxes folklore for years to come.

Hint at the away/third kits?

It's a shirt.  Not mind blowing.   A blue shirt and white collar.  

What is mind blowing is the price of kids shirts.  These kids are the next generation of fans... I expect they can buy a liverpool shirt at sports direct for £20.  

I though Susan understood this from hearing her at the old FCC mtgs

Why does the club let the retail arm take so much from young supporters (can granny buy a lcfc shirt?).

They should sell kids shirts for 

£10... affordable gifting 

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

The more pictures I see of it makes me think of the Topps tiles kit and how badly that used to fit everyone 

It looks ok on vardy, but looks very over sized on the young lady. I'm sure it will look great on me with my beer gut and chippy titties.

• Haha 2

Its not my favourite, feels very low effort but the thing thats bugging me is no video, no real effort in the marketing. A bog standard photo in the stadium of a moody Vards just feels a bit underwhelming. Look at Arsenal’s kit launches,  creative, clever, referential - we need to do way better. I know we have less scope globally and blah blah but we should be pulling our finger out more than this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Its not my favourite, feels very low effort but the thing thats bugging me is no video, no real effort in the marketing. A bog standard photo in the stadium of a moody Vards just feels a bit underwhelming. Look at Arsenal’s kit launches,  creative, clever, referential - we need to do way better. I know we have less scope globally and blah blah but we should be pulling our finger out more than this.

I agree totally. Also the hashtag create iconic is beyond cringe. The marketing side of the club really is terrible and amateurish.