Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

Collar is not bad. Badge is a disgrace both in principal and aesthetically.

The ONLY thing that his piqued my attention is the mention of the ‘dynamic fox’ badge, by which I assume they mean what I would call the the running fox. They’re implying it is incorporated into the design somewhere, but I can’t see how.

3 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Collar is not bad. Badge is a disgrace both in principal and aesthetically.

The ONLY thing that his piqued my attention is the mention of the ‘dynamic fox’ badge, by which I assume they mean what I would call the the running fox. They’re implying it is incorporated into the design somewhere, but I can’t see how.

on the back just under the collar would be a nice touch. 

4 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Adidas and Nike are infinitely better than anything else on the market. Possibly Puma in there too. All these hipster brands are tacky and shit. 

Our Adidas shirts are the worst we've had in years. 

Looks better in the official photos than the leaked one the other day.  Collars are a bit too big though.

The badge is OK, but doesnt look right with all the other white details - would look OK with gold details (for example on a black and gold kit).

18 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

We moaning about this now?

Yep. Once the first signing is made, we can switch to moaning about that. FT is one of life’s pleasures.  Surprised the Club has not been blamed for the Rail-strike.

• Haha 1

4.58pm 'We need to fleece some fans for a new kit this season but we're out of ideas'

4.59pm 'Royal blue with no design, change the badge gold, stick a collar on it and charge the mugs 60 quid a pop for it'