Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

There are plenty who think it looks shite on aways n all (me included) but the home is different because the colours of the badge are the colours we wear. The decision to change the colour of the badge here is almost going out of the way to make it not fit. It just doesn't make any sense.

Fair comment, fair. Can't be the same for all team though can it, the club's badge doesn't always match the colour of home kit.

I just don't see a problem with any of these with the blue CORRECT badge I really don't (and for the first one would be fuming at a bloody red badge):

image.jpeg.17115fa20a79825485d8b6646172c5f8.jpeg

Leicester City 2019/20 adidas Away Kits - FOOTBALL FASHION

image.jpeg.767a1d492fd5b5522f8a58bd126cf8ff.jpeg

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Haha lol. I'm still sure mate. Looks cheap. Adidas and Nike are fashionable brands and make sports clothes you can wear every day - Macron is Sports Direct sale vibes/when you're looking for something to wear to the gym that you don't mind ruining. 

Not as cheap as our new home shirt ;) 

Those Stoke & Bradford shirts are wedding day attire, not gym attire.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Optus sports are promoting their brand and Brock appears to be an Australian-Macedonian, I think the feedback from actual fans of the club most likely to buy the shirt is more meaningful lol 

Hence me saying I guess that's the point.....

As I've mentioned before football shirts with collars are uncomfortable and they get in the way just don't see the point, only thing that can save the kit as a whole is blue shorts now. If we've got white shorts then it'll up there with the flappy collar from around 2001 as our worst ever kit

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Fair comment, fair. Can't be the same for all team though can it, the club's badge doesn't always match the colour of home kit.

I just don't see a problem with any of these with the blue CORRECT badge I really don't (and for the first one would be fuming at a bloody red badge):

image.jpeg.17115fa20a79825485d8b6646172c5f8.jpeg

Leicester City 2019/20 adidas Away Kits - FOOTBALL FASHION

image.jpeg.767a1d492fd5b5522f8a58bd126cf8ff.jpeg

Maybe not but we're talking about us here.

And yeah, I said I think changing the badge on aways is also naff?

im not really bothered either way, don't wear kits myself

i think it looks ok, would have been better with the badge in normal colours but i'm not opposed to gold on the kit.

i honestly think the FBS logo is a stinker though - it'd be miles better with just the FBS letters - slightly smaller, no line under it and no 'trade online'. 

it's ugly as ****. why any company would choose to have such a basic ugly logo in the first place has me at a total loss

• Like 1

The fvck does “Create Iconic” even mean? lol

It’s fine. It’s a bit bland if anything, but I don’t hate it. I don’t find the badge thing too offensive TBH.

The Saigon logo seems to grow every year.

The price point is offensive though. Understand there’s a supply chain but hiking the price especially this year is pretty tone-deaf. The markups on these shirts are absolutely absurd in the first place.