Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

Do you know the template we’re using mate?

Just know general info about the kits, I haven’t seen any of them yet but the people I know who have seem to like them a lot. 

Sounds like there will be a nice detail on the home kit that I’m looking forward to seeing but I have no idea about the template, whether or not it has a collar, etc., other than we’re in all blue at home. 

I’ll probably find out the rest when everyone else does this year!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Ffs. You've ruined a potential 89 page thread with speculation of someone wanting us to bring back admiral and someone requesting a green long sleeve third kit.

It’s not too early to start a 23/24 kit thread!

Guest Chocolate Teapot
33 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Joma or Hummel would be great but let’s be honest, we are getting another shit Adidas template

Thats more like it.

6 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

New Adidas teamwear released, I would be surprised to see home, away or third kits based on these templates to a point.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/09/adidas-2022-23-teamwear-templates.html?m=1

647F6FBC-8C3C-49DB-A6B6-956A2D665621.jpeg

8CB31804-6AC6-467D-9E49-F60A6BF40EAC.jpeg

75D3808D-11F0-4162-A5BF-8C1E1ED534CF.jpeg

9CCB1563-62A8-46D3-AD27-888A634E8B1F.jpeg

Isn't this of little interest to us? I was under the impression that we've moved up in Adidas' customer ladder last summer and now get access to custom designs and don't just get to pick from whatever Adidas dish out to the smaller clubs.

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Isn't this of little interest to us? I was under the impression that we've moved up in Adidas' customer ladder last summer and now get access to custom designs and don't just get to pick from whatever Adidas dish out to the smaller clubs.

Yeah i thought the same.

Although currently we have the same adidas training kit as Fulham (again i don’t know if us moving up their customer ladder as anything to do with training kit or not)

Edited by Chloe_77

1 minute ago, Chloe_77 said:

Yeah i thought the same. Although currently we have the same adidas training kit as Fulham so i’m not 100% sure?

Maybe we weren't that fussed with our training wear or it wasn't part of the deal. But our home kit and the teal kit do seem to be quite unique with the texture/ pattern they've got (I'm only aware of 2 other clubs with the same pattern as our home kit) Not sure about the third kit, its just a mess either way.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

I believe we are categories as a “B” team as you say, but that means we do not necessarily get the bespoke offers/range of the big teams, but we do get more customisable options which “tend” to be based upon the teamwear range plus some bespoke features.

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Anyone think online trading is line gambling?

No because it's not necessarily rigged against the consumer. It's almost impossible to 'win' at gambling and in my view should be made illegal but online trading people can do well on if they are smart and are good at it. It's fundamentally different. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

No because it's not necessarily rigged against the consumer. It's almost impossible to 'win' at gambling and in my view should be made illegal but online trading people can do well on if they are smart and are good at it. It's fundamentally different. 

I het you point... But the user experience that makes it an addictive solitary habit is there