Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

3 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I suppose it's maybe to show to the public what the top looks like with jeans/tracksuit bottoms (i.e. clothes that you'd actually wear) as most purchasing a top aren't going to be purchasing the full kit. 

But, full kit w@nkers surely need to see it? 

I'm not one (although, perhaps a known w@nker).

5 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Funny how we all see the same things differently. I loathe blue shorts. Even going back when they were first introduced under Ian ormondroyd. It's simply not our colours and looks dull, unlike a clean fresh white

I thought I looked pretty good in em tbh! 

Mass volume of home kit stock is set to arrive in-store in late-August. However, the Club has worked with adidas to secure an initial drop of 5,000 Adult shirts and 1,200 Junior shirts for sale during July. Up to 2,000 of these will be made available for pre-order between 1-8 July*, with remaining shirts from the initial drop to be released on sale in the Foxes Fanstore at King Power Stadium from Friday 15 July, until the initial delivery sells out.

The Club’s 2022/23 away kits will be launched in late July and late August respectively.

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Mass volume of home kit stock is set to arrive in-store in late-August. However, the Club has worked with adidas to secure an initial drop of 5,000 Adult shirts and 1,200 Junior shirts for sale during July. Up to 2,000 of these will be made available for pre-order between 1-8 July*, with remaining shirts from the initial drop to be released on sale in the Foxes Fanstore at King Power Stadium from Friday 15 July, until the initial delivery sells out.

The Club’s 2022/23 away kits will be launched in late July and late August respectively.

I’m calling bollocks on this, they’re quite literally just selling a small first drop of stock to create hype and a buzz about the kit 

It’s already been well muted there would be a supply issue so I don’t think that’s true. 

Annoying that is doesn’t seem like they’ll be selling any infant kits until late august. 

40 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I’m calling bollocks on this, they’re quite literally just selling a small first drop of stock to create hype and a buzz about the kit 

Resellers/Bots going to eat up the drop and City fans are going to have to navigate extortionate prices on StockX to have the home kit ready for start of the season. 

• Haha 1