Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

24 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Shirt is far to long. Makes him look all out of proportion . Like a giraffe out for a stroll. 

The person is just doing a mock-up to show what the kit will look like, not recreating Michelangelo’s David. lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, The_77 said:

The person is just doing a mock-up to show what the kit will look like, not recreating Michelangelo’s David. lol 

Well I wish he wouldn't , it's psychologically damaging and an affront to all Leicester city supporting Giraffe's. 

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

KDH made it look slightly better in his contract announcement vid, probably the player fit version helps! Collar looked smaller for sure!

Also the 'dynamic' fox is on the back, also gold and looks like it's under the collar.

Genuinely think it's a normal badge/logo away from being good (not great mind...)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

KDH made it look slightly better in his contract announcement vid, probably the player fit version helps! Collar looked smaller for sure!

Also the 'dynamic' fox is on the back, also gold and looks like it's under the collar.

Genuinely think it's a normal badge/logo away from being good (not great mind...)

We don’t get player spec versions from adidas so it was probably more the fact he’s an athlete wearing a shirt that fits him lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I don’t know why we always use really weird over-exposed lighting on our kits, last year looked complete doggo with the patterning really obvious and the blue shading really light on the announcement pics but I thought it was a decent kit in the end and the pattern was a lot more subtle. 

This kit looks quite decent actually, only thing I’d change is have the full colour on the badge rather than the weird off-gold block colour, that’s for away kits, but a very good offering overall in my opinion.

Edited by Finnaldo

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

We don’t get player spec versions from adidas so it was probably more the fact he’s an athlete wearing a shirt that fits him lol 

Oh fair enough, I thought the player version was at least slightly tailored lol 

2 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

I don’t know why we always use really weird over-exposed lighting on our kits, last year looked complete doggo with the patterning really obvious and the blue shading really light on the announcement pics but I thought it was a decent kit in the end and the pattern was a lot more subtle. 

This kit looks quite decent actually, only thing I’d change is have the full colour on the badge rather than the weird off-gold block colour, that’s for away kits, but a very good offering overall in my opinion.

It looked significantly better in that video for sure.

Might be a sleeper hit lol 

11 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The old running fox could either be a nice touch, or be placed in an awkward position where it hides under the collar at times

5F1CE3F4-E72D-46EC-911E-D202DF3B5DF5.jpeg

2 hours ago, SamGLCFC said:

image.thumb.png.fec9c44c7f00c55082dd9fd432fe8cc8.png

Seems to cover it slightly

See THAT is just a glimmer of something that could make up a really nice kit with a proper nod to the clubs heritage/old iconography. 

Not the catalogue cut out power ranger costume that we get year in, year out. 

• Like 1