Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

I won’t mind wearing it with the collars flipped up cantona style. I did that with the old Umbro England shirt back in the day. Win win imo but each to their own I guess. The gold badge still worries me I hope it looks better in person. 

18 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Guess you're not a fan of gold! I much prefer gold stripes to the chavvy bright Adidas white. Gold and royal blue goes together great and is much classier. And he used the actual right colours on our badge... 

I am a fan of gold, but @Nannypig7is right, our kit in that video is disgusting, so much so that it makes our actual kit look nice.

he gets a lot right in that video, Southampton and Everton, for me, are spot on. But out kit he got very, very wrong 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I am a fan of gold, but @Nannypig7is right, our kit in that video is disgusting, so much so that it makes our actual kit look nice.

he gets a lot right in that video, Southampton and Everton, for me, are spot on. But out kit he got very, very wrong 

That Everton kit is vile but I love Southamptons.

9 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

That Everton kit is vile but I love Southamptons.

I'm keen on most of them. Man City, Wolves and Man Utd all excellent. Sad how some random Youtuber can do a better job than the pros (although I guess commercial considerations also hamper the pro designers a lot) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Guess you're not a fan of gold! I much prefer gold stripes to the chavvy bright Adidas white. Gold and royal blue goes together great and is much classier. And he used the actual right colours on our badge... 

That looks orange not gold. Horrible.

Man city one is nice with the map detail. I can see local fans marketing in their home on that for customization. Very clever!

manu’s is actually decent for once, adidas have done some ghastly kits in seasons gone by.

Liverpool at first reminded me of Roma but still looks pretty good.

as for ours I think the badge treatment is nicely done. Would have Iiked a subtle pattern on the blue. Still don’t like our sponsor so making it gold Meh. Not bad could be better if he spent more time on it

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

This chap has done a good job. Many of the real kits are too fussy. He mostly keeps to clean lines. Ours looks good

All of them so much better than the real thing. 

He has put more thought and more personal aspects into those than the clubs have themselves.

• Like 2

On 24/06/2022 at 20:34, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Almost all of these are better than the actual versions, including ours. 

Christ that was a hard video to watch with those two shouting at each other with their fake, scripted enthusiasm. Other than that, some nice kits and he’s clearly skilled on photoshop - thought ours was pony though.

14 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Has anyone seen the running fox on the new shirt? 

On the KDH contract announcement video, you can see it at the top of the back just below the collar. It's a nice little touch

It’s the best part of the new kit. Shame the placement is too high for it to be seen. It’s almost like the collar was added last minute and nobody realised it would cover the fox. Disaster of design.

• Like 2