Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

3 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Has anyone seen the running fox on the new shirt? 

On the KDH contract announcement video, you can see it at the top of the back just below the collar. It's a nice little touch

That will be lucky to survive 3 washes, should be embroidered.

12 hours ago, FoxesAreBlue said:

Christ that was a hard video to watch with those two shouting at each other with their fake, scripted enthusiasm. Other than that, some nice kits and he’s clearly skilled on photoshop - thought ours was pony though.

Try putting up with it daily. My son gets up before school each morning and puts their videos on. Can't stand 'em.

39 minutes ago, Xen said:

From Twitter, presumably this is the training wear. Matches the standard template that was floating around before. I actually much prefer this...0FF7571B-1925-4C30-8268-617AB3812326.thumb.jpeg.fbd4d433f940b256246686c768ff2a5e.jpeg

Really don't like this for some reason, it screams Chelsea or Birmingham City.

Different strokes for different folks, I prefer our actual kit, although that's like picking a turd over a white turd.

17 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Really don't like this for some reason, it screams Chelsea or Birmingham City.

Different strokes for different folks, I prefer our actual kit, although that's like picking a turd over a white turd.

This was one of the first concepts to leak. Wasn’t received too well on here, but then look what we got…

Design team phoned it in this year.

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Hummel aren’t they? Some laughed at me saying them and Joma are decent.

Yeah, Hummel and Joma have made some really good kits the past few years. Macron and Errea aren't bad either but they tend to overcomplicate things and make kits with 200 panels and ten different types of polyester mesh to try and justify the price tag. Would take any of them over Adidas/Nike teamwear.

• Like 1