Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

8 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Actually, scratch what I said earlier… Use code V55B-VSCM-GQBD-TFPVR on Adidas site.

Got my lads kit for £35 and it’s coming tomorrow

7075C07E-6E19-4E23-B138-3E1B25C6C46A.jpeg

Is that code just for kids? Didn’t work for me

8 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Actually, scratch what I said earlier… Use code V55B-VSCM-GQBD-TFPVR on Adidas site.

Thanks for that, need to use https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/adidas.co.uk?rc=7387778 to generate a new code for 30% off.

£35 kids £45 adults.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

30% off works. Q426-T29B-RT6G-GZ9HN

I’ve decided this kit would be fine - bordering on not bad - if it wasn’t far the badge disgrace. It’s wrong both in principle and from an aesthetic / design perspective. Why do it? Somebody’s actually actively made that call to change it from its normal colours.

As somebody who does design stuff for work, I have a reasonable idea how things like this happen. Generally, the designer will have an overall vision and concept for how they want the design to look. Somebody with decision making responsibility will say ‘yeah, it’s ok, but I want a gold badge’. The designer will try and talk them round and present other options or concepts, but the person with the rubber stamp will override them and say ‘no, I definitely want that one but with a gold badge’. The designer will be forced to concede and submit a final design that he/she hates. 

It’s basically what happens when people who aren’t designers want to design things. This is my life, basically.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Thanks for that, just ordered one, £45.50 free postage and due to be here by tomorrow. I just need to sort the Bia Saigon patch now, I kinda like that one.