Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

1 minute ago, filthyfox said:

This HAS to be a cockup.... but so glad it works!!

I’m legitimately waiting for the “we’ve cancelled your order” email that typically comes when people share cock ups on Hot UK Deals.

Admin, delete the thread! 😂

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

I use them all the time and the delivery is great. But never had a code actually work for a launch kit before.

Just tried a code with an Arsenal kit and it didn’t work. :whistle:

It did work briefly last year but I wasn’t too keen on the shirt so didn’t check out. 

I’ve used Adidas a lot , they are usually fantastic.

I’ve had a couple of orders go pear shaped and it’s been painful dealing  with their customer services in the Netherlands but they sorted it eventually and I got a free hoodie of my choice and a £30 voucher by way of apology. 

So what have I missed. As a club we only have a limited number to pre order, but via addias they are taking orders direct and allowing us to use a discount code. Beats reward points 😂 not sure I'm keen on having to wear it with my boxers tho 😂

• Haha 1

The website now warns of delayed delivery and says unexpected error when putting it into the basket.

I think there's definitely been an error on the website allowing the discount to work however doesn't mean Adidas won't honor it.

You also can't find the item on the website unless you follow the link so I suspect its been removed.

Fingers crossed!

Edited by adejo92

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

The website now warns of delayed delivery and says unexpected error when putting it into the basket.

I think there's definitely been an error on the website allowing the discount to work however doesn't mean Adidas won't honor it.

You also can't find the item on the website unless you follow the link so I suspect its been removed.

Fingers crossed!

I think there is something written into law that an obvious pricing error doesn’t need to be honoured. A few years ago I was offering some very expensive aftershave for about £2 and they cancelled my orders. Wouldn’t be shocked

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I think there is something written into law that an obvious pricing error doesn’t need to be honoured. A few years ago I was offering some very expensive aftershave for about £2 and they cancelled my orders. Wouldn’t be shocked

Retailers always have the right to cancel

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Lads moaning about the kit last week are really showing the club who's boss by...buying it?

Well aware of the hypocrisy, more than happy to be called a c unt where it’s merited.