Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

The one I ordered this afternoon was cancelled (only found out by signing in to the Adidas site to check if I'd received a "goods sent" notification). The size I ordered was a fat b'stards 3XL, and they were sold out and it's no longer available to order in that size. I got another promo code and ordered a 2XL to replace it, the Adidas 2XL fits me fine but I prefer looser.

Adidas site tells me that they are restocking on the 11th July and my order states "your order will be delivered AFTER 14 JULY.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

It’s on its way it’s on its way, with a shit gold badge its on its wayy 

Ordered 1 for my lad for his Birthday as he's not asked for anything.

Just noticed shipping says Royal mail standard yet expected tomorrow. Never happening that lol

18 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Lads moaning about the kit last week are really showing the club who's boss by...buying it?

To be fair if the percentage we allegedly receive is true. We have all ****ed the club by buying direct from Adidas and taking the margin out of it lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Ordered 1 for my lad for his Birthday as he's not asked for anything.

Just noticed shipping says Royal mail standard yet expected tomorrow. Never happening that lol

I would say this is probably costing adidas money but considering they pay Vietnamese kids 50p to make them I doubt it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I would say this is probably costing adidas money but considering they pay Vietnamese kids 50p to make them I doubt it.

Yeah pretty sure you could buy a standard version of one of the shirts without the sponsors on a few seasons ago for £12 direct from adidas 

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I refuse to consciously contribute another penny to Ryan Bertrand’s wages.

Yep. If it means we can never sign another Danny ward or vestergaard then in all for never buying another 65 quid 1 season only shirt ever again. 35 quid for a kids is more than enough 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

If you type in Leicester in the search bar, the new shirt doesn't come up.

Do they do a child version of the ladies kit? Has anyone got a link?

Step daughter hates the collar, but would have the ladies version without one.

https://www.adidas.co.uk/leicester-city-fc-22-23-home-jersey/HF3716.html?pr=recently_viewed&slot=1

38 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

If you have renewed your season ticket , unfortunately you already have.:yesyes:

I mean from this point onwards. Other than for every other shirt we release, every match ticket, flat beer at the stadium and atomic sausage rolls.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Yeah, she hates the collar. Might have to just get her an adult ladies one. 

Just me being tight and trying to save a few quid lol

I'm sure the kids 15-16 year will be the same as an adult small in ladies.